blue mp3 with rota slipstreams

shoelessdavis

:
Mazda Mp3 #810
Here is some pics of my blue mp3 with 16 inch rota slipstreams in gunmetal with polished lip.

Attachments

• MP3BRIDGE3.JPG
    MP3BRIDGE3.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 498
  • MP3BRIDGE.JPG
    MP3BRIDGE.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 295
  • MP3BRIDGE4.JPG
    MP3BRIDGE4.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 409
  • MP3BRIDGE2.JPG
    MP3BRIDGE2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 284
  • P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 725
Sprint springs

Protege2K said:
What kind of suspension setup are you running?

In the pic with rota's. and currently now with mp3 wheels.
Sprint Lowering Springs in Front.
V-spec Coilovers in Back.

Looks and no noises with Stock mp3 wheels and rota's.

I had the skunk2 coilovers before. they suck. they look great and go really low. but they squeaked and poped and trebile noises in the front suspension. It wasn't the clunk. So I dealed with it for about 8-9 months. I now have Sprint Lowering Springs. The front was a nice drop with the stock mp3 wheels with 205/40/17 kumho 711's. The back was not low enough. So I put some V-spec coilovers on the back to even it out. I don't know what V-spec is. i got them used and they work great in the back. I didn't try in the front because the sprint springs are working great and NO noises. the noise was just horrible and I triple checked and did the suspension about 5 times and never fixed it and it was done right with skunk2 but they still made noise. When I put the sprint lowering springs in back it looked like I lowered it in the front and not in the back and I left it like that for about 1 month and they never settled down any.

rota slips sold

I sold the Rota slipstreams that are in the pic. I have the stock mp3 wheels back on now. I will be getting something else hopefully soon, but act clutch, fidanza alum. flywheel, mazdaspeed LSD and gears, AWR mounts all set me back a bit. I have had it up and running about 1 month now from all these parts. The the 16 inch looked to small on the car. It looks pretty good in pics, but most times it looks to small because on the polished lip and rota's gunmetal is kindof dark. I want to get some gram lights or volks either in gold or bronze.

pics with sock wheels with skunk 2 coilovers

here are some pics back from summer 2004 with skunk 2 coilovers and stock mp3 wheels. first two pics are in Hilton Head island when I was on vaction. rest are at home.

Attachments

• misc.digcampics 015.jpg
    misc.digcampics 015.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 111
  • misc.digcampics 018.jpg
    misc.digcampics 018.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 114
  • diccampics1 001.jpg
    diccampics1 001.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 119
  • diccampics1 003.jpg
    diccampics1 003.jpg