Blowoff valve on hotpipe

not without relocating your MAF

agreed...

but he does have the right idea if he's going for the loudest possible blowoff... another option would be to get a standalone and delete the maf all together :)

I was helping him figure what the problem was, were can you relocate de maf? were if the BOV is on the hot pipe?

I was helping him figure what the problem was, were can you relocate de maf? were if the BOV is on the hot pipe?

To relocate, the MAF would go on the cold pipe. If you want to vent the BOV, it needs to be BEFORE the MAF. With it going on the hot pipe, it is then before the MAF. You can also put the BOV on the cold pipe with at least 6 inches between it and the MAF

Thanx man! yea his car came all stock but with a very cheap FMIC leaking BOV on the hot pipe to VTA. with stock ECU. So now we know is do to be BOV that the car runs like crap! thanx!

Thanx man! yea his car came all stock but with a very cheap FMIC leaking BOV on the hot pipe to VTA. with stock ECU. So now we know is do to be BOV that the car runs like crap! thanx!

What BOV is it? Did you guys adjust it?

I ran a forge bov on the hotpipe for a while, way before I got my SSAFC. It was ok, got an occassional backfire between shifts but that was about it.

Back