Bling Bling'n PR5

BDF02PR5

An unisual site in Washington...sunlight on my rider!

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 719
all i can say is nice... i think the CF on teh silver is amazing, not to out there, but still enough to kick you in the pants. Nice ride!

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the compliment guys. YEs, those are hood pins. They recommend them with a carbon hood because at high speeds the hood can be rather shaky. The pins were a b**** to install (ended up paying the shop $100 to do it, but the hood turns heads and I think the word "holy s***" is the best way to describe it. My mirrors are also carbon as well as my gas door (thanks to boeing) and I have a carbon wing that is in the process of being partially painted and installed this week. HOT IMPORT NIGHTS SEATTLE HERE I COME.

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 372
Wheels and Tires

Sup man, I am rolling on 17" ADR wheels that I bought chrome and had sandblasted and powdercoated Steel Grey or Anthricite. As far as tires, I roll on Toyo Proxes FZ4 in a 205/40/ZR17 size. They compliment the lowering done by Intrax springs. Thanks for the compliments. Here is a pic of the wheel and tire. Also, you can see the carbon fibre hood and mirror. Hot Import Nights Seattle, here I come!

Attachments

• mvc-004s.jpg
    mvc-004s.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 302

Latest posts

Back