Blacked the heads!

burchett

:
02,protege 5
Well I finally did it. blacked out the headlights. Heres some pics. I still need to get a pic of them on the car. Now I need to recondition the lens part. But I did them! Went with High gloss Black, kind of go with tail lights.

Give me your thoughts...

Attachments

• 100_5191.jpg
    100_5191.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_5194.jpg
    100_5194.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_5166.jpg
    100_5166.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_5170.jpg
    100_5170.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 207
lol I did that a long time ago.. its a stainless steel and I used a torch to change the color. Its so dirty also. just wanted to do something different. I thought it look better than the stocker

Ooooooooo...kay. Seeing how 5 posts later nobody has even mentioned your headlights, let me be the first to say that I think they look great. Job well done, man.

Thanks slavrenz, It went just like everyone has said on here... pretty easy, just a lot of time needed!

I want a header but.... Im in no hurry. I bought this car new in 02 for the misses and over sevens years later its my hamy-down, and drive it like maybe 8miles a day. I gonna drive it till the wheels fall off.
Next I gonna look for some new fog lights!

The whole assembly... they already have piaa bulbs in there. I just dont think they flow with rest of now.

I think the headlights look great, this should be my next mod along with HIDs. I also really like the mesh grilles on your car, looks sharp.

Back