Blacked Out Front Grill Emblem

did you remove the emblem or just spray while it was on the car? is there a easy way to remove the front emblem? is there a thread anyone can link for me?

You just keep the emblem on. Plasti dip will peel right off. Google for the you tube tutorial. I plastidipped the emblems and silver grill, as well as the wheels. She purdy :p

Did mine as well and love the look. This is definitely a diverse group we have here. Don't worry OP I've already gotten crap for my taste in mudflap.

Agree. I love my ride :p. Still have to paint the calipers and in time have custom rims made

+1

People/kids these days are different, they need reinforcement for their decisions. It's the generation that is getting 4th and 5th place medals so everyone doesn't feel bad. When I was a kid either you won or you lost, no congrats you tried your hardest. When you lose you work harder and harder until you win.

OP it looks good, you will never please everyone.

I think it looks good, Im not a fan of chrome on the exterior. I did the same, but I think Im gonna give it some coats of glossifier.

Make all the chrome black or go home buddy. The front end looks like an Auto Zone special.

Doesn`t matter what the other forummembers think, as long as you express yourself from the others, it`s good !! (cheerbanana)

I used 3 coats in each rim and two coats of glossifier. The wife likes the chrome on the front so it will have to stay. Besides the cx5 is more of a woman's vehicle anyways. I'm content with the gtp as a daily driver.

I like the look, I did it to ours the first week we had it.

333avl.jpg
I'm a newb. Can anyone tell me what type of lights these are? Are the upgraded manufacture lights or aftermarket? Where can I get them and approximately how much do they go for?

And I also plasti dipped my last pair of 20s on the ridge line. Looked sick. And surprisingly it barely peeled. Its very sturdy. Goo gone takes it right off too.

Back