Black OEM Mazda6 wheels?

Heat

I was at the dealer today dropping my Mazda5 off for a factory recall (power steering pump) and the car in front of me was a Mazda6 with black Mazda OEM wheels. Very sharp looking.

I've done some searches but can't find them anywhere. Were there ever black OEM wheels for the Mazda6 (which would most likely fit on my Mazda5), or was this something that they would have had a bodyshop do? Is this something a body shop could do?

I asked the owner but she had no idea.

The wheel looked like this, but was black and had the Mazda symbol in the middle.

aly64857lg.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the dealer today dropping my Mazda5 off for a factory recall (power steering pump) and the car in front of me was a Mazda6 with black Mazda OEM wheels. Very sharp looking.

I've done some searches but can't find them anywhere. Were there ever black OEM wheels for the Mazda6 (which would most likely fit on my Mazda5), or was this something that they would have had a bodyshop do? Is this something a body shop could do?

I asked the owner but she had no idea.

And why does the Mazda6 seat five people, but the Mazda5 seats six?

Why do hot dogs come in 8 and buns in 10? Or did they fix that yet? As for the black wheels, think that was done by the previous owner, and what part of IL you from?

I'm near Springfield.

Turns out that the service manager looked at the wheels closer after I left, they had been powder coated to an almost black color (matched the tire color). If I find some silver 16" OEM wheels at a reasonable price I'll have them power coated.

Back