Black Kid's slammed 93 MX6 ZE, Clean and Mean

Black Kid

:
93 MX6 ZE
MORE PICS ADDED! :D

Hey guys, just joined a couple weeks ago. I own a 93 Mazda MX6 with a ZE swap. Some guys wanted me to post more pics in the "slammed" thread so here goes nothing... Enjoy!

Some quick info on the car...

JDM KLZE swap
Stage 2 clutch/lightweight flywheel
Headers
Ksport Coilovers
Sportmaxx XXR 002's 16x8 +0 offset (an mx6 first)
195/50/16 Falken Ziex-512 tires
OEM Zenki 240sx bumper lip

lots more...

On with the pics!

69272w.jpg

k52wjq.jpg

34dsv3b.jpg

2dtxg09.jpg

2zdoubo.jpg

30vnb6w.jpg

Last edited:
If I remember correctly doesn't the JDM KLZE come with 200 H.P. & 160 lb.ft. of torque ? My old 96' only had 170 H.P. and was pretty quick for a V-6.

Thanks for all the comments guys, Glad you like it, and if you don't its all good you're entitled to your opinion. As far as the wheels, I think they "make" the car what it is. No other 6 has fitted these wheels... The wheels allow me to go LOW... which most would agree that how low my car is makes it look so good...

not saying i hate the wheels i just wouldnt choose red on a white car. not the wheels just the color (i hate red) lol

If I remember correctly doesn't the JDM KLZE come with 200 H.P. & 160 lb.ft. of torque ? ...

In Japan, when using the JDM ECU (which would not pass U. S. emissions standards) yes it makes 200hp. In the U.S. you'd have to run a U.S. market ECU and lose ~15-20hp of that (~180-185hp) unless you get it reflashed/piggyback/standalone. I don't know of anyone who could reflash the U.S. Probe/MX-6 ECU.

Back