Black Housing Headlights and More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent payment for the headlights, sorry for the vague post the other day.

Headlights are all packed up and i will ship out first thing in the morning! i fixed up the first post so its more clear wyvern. I finally figured how to delete the pictures.

Headlights are all packed up and i will ship out first thing in the morning! i fixed up the first post so its more clear wyvern. I finally figured how to delete the pictures.

Thanks If I was a little lost then I know other people are as well unless you wanted to sit and read every little thing to figure it out.

Received HIDs today. Alot more wiring than the HID kit I used to have but hookup looks simple enough. Thanks for quick shipping.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 65
hmmmm i havent seen anyother setups!

I just don't remember having that much wiring with the HID kit I owned and the kit I owned had wires coming off of the bulbs that connected directly into the OEM headlight harness and the ballast. This kit has only one plug for the drivers side headlight harness (as seen in second pic). The wiring looks simple though (other than power and ground, everything is hooked up in the first tiny cell pic). Can't wait to install as soon as I get my MSP back on the road. BTW, do you know what brand the HID kit is?

Alright, all pm's replied to! Springs will be shipped out tuesday morning! And someone take the rest off my hands and everything will be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back