Black CX7s

Hi there guys, I recently put an order in for a black CX-7 GT. The dealer I went to didn't really have any to show me though, so I was hoping you guys could post pics of the ones that you own. The CX-7 just blew me away and i had to have one, I ended up test driving it 3 times :)

G-Papi said:

Nice lookin vehicle! I'm really glad I chose black. I noticed that you have the light colored interior though. Here they don't let you chose the interior color, it's always black on the black paint model. Not that I mind because I wanted black leather, but I'm just curious.

Hello Canada! welcome to the forums!.. a fellow canadian!... i got the pearl white, but kinda wish i got black because it came with black leather seats.. the white came with the tanned seats. Hope you enjoy your cx-7 when you get it. I have!!...

wongster said:
Hello Canada! welcome to the forums!.. a fellow canadian!... i got the pearl white, but kinda wish i got black because it came with black leather seats.. the white came with the tanned seats. Hope you enjoy your cx-7 when you get it. I have!!...

Yeah I love the black leather seats, I also love the color black even though it's a pain to maintain (my last 2 vehicles were also black). I know I am gonna love it when it finally arrives, I got a call day saying it's 3 weeks away!

cgycx7 said:
Where in Canada are you guys??

I got the White CX7 cause it's easy to keep clean.

I'm from BC, Vancouver to be precise. White would definitely be a lot easier to keep clean looking, but I just love black. I have pretty much every car care product on the market already from having maintained 2 previous black vehicles. I guess it helps that I actually love to do things like wash and wax my vehicles, I will be doing it a lot with my CX-7 I'm sure.

Back