Black CX-5 with Saddle Brown Interior

:
2014 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
I was at the dealer recently to have some service done and noticed this Touring model that they installed aftermarket leather in. It actually looked pretty good and the install was very clean.

OfaStDh.jpg

1vy1mbh.jpg

yds6RB5.jpg

Last edited:
That leather looks really good and is most likely of a great quality, but CX-5 has too much grey inside. Color schema looks to be off, to me. I'd put more brown around the vehicle to make it blend a little more. Just a personal thought.

I love interiors with nice contrast instead of plain black everywhere. Hence the reason I got the (difficult to keep clean) sand/white leather to contrast with the black plastics. I would love to have saddle brown instead.

Yep. I like that!

I had to get the beige cloth interior and a Touring, rather than a GT, since the beige leather was not available with Soul Red. (Makes no sense.)

Wow, looks pretty classy. To some degree, I have some concern about the gray inside, ideally beige would go better with the brown leather. Wonder how much they want for that dealer-installed option.

Wow, looks pretty classy. To some degree, I have some concern about the gray inside, ideally beige would go better with the brown leather. Wonder how much they want for that dealer-installed option.
Grey?

I'm back at the dealer today since my part came in and I took another look at it. They want $1,999 for the seats. Not entirely unreasonable when you consider the quality is just as good if not better then OEM and the seats are even perforated. I'm not sure what brand they are because there is no Katskinz logo on them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back