Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha earlier in school i was browsing your car pix and my classmates drooled.

The kid sitting next to me in class asked if I did anything other then look at Mazda's. I showed him some pics of people's cars and was like "uhhh these are super sexy, no?" and his response was "I don't like cars. They're nothing more than transportation."

Love the car man, spring time should be lots of fun!

first frost of the year from a cold system that moved in.

IMG-20111007-00184.jpg

IMG-20111007-00181.jpg

IMG-20111007-00180.jpg

end of year engine bay pics, changes happening over the winter again..
IMG-20110929-00175.jpg

IMG-20110929-00176.jpg

The kid sitting next to me in class asked if I did anything other then look at Mazda's. I showed him some pics of people's cars and was like "uhhh these are super sexy, no?" and his response was "I don't like cars. They're nothing more than transportation."

Love the car man, spring time should be lots of fun!

i get that s*** all the time here in school...i just lol and get back to looking lol...

What in the hell caused that pattern in the middle of the hood? Looks like one that's already in production... makes one think.

What in the hell caused that pattern in the middle of the hood? Looks like one that's already in production... makes one think.

not sure its just the way the frost setup on the hood, the pattern matches the bracing under the hood. could also be the way the car cooled down last night the thinner spots in the hood had less frost on them.

i get that s*** all the time here in school...i just lol and get back to looking lol...

Yeah for real... The worst part about my school is I'm convinced the kids go to junkyards and pick out the rattiest looking mid 90's civics and mark2/mark3 gti/jettas and fit rims and a grill or bumper and and exhaust and crank around the parking lot. My school has a Honda automotive program so they think that since they can rebuild a 2 cylinder engine with a teacher holding their hand that they know cars.

@bikingpro5 gettin' nice and chilly early in the season huh! We had some frost Thursday morning!

thanks ACE took me a long time to finally decided where i wanted them and get them even.

Last edited:
Badgeless Grille

Where did you purchase the grille?
I have recently purchased a 2002 mazda protege5 that I am looking for a mesh grille for.
Thanks a lot

Singapore... lol

Hey Jean did you send the upper steering column cover? I started to work on mine already. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back