Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cam's idea.

JT - making some fancy ass dinner, want to come over?
Me - Yep! I'll be there in 16 hours and I'll park in your front driveway/lawn.

yea no, grass is staying and ill keep my 3 car wide paved drive to keep the HOA happy. besides who said i was going to tell either of you the new address? :)

We can get close and then use Evan's method of asking every Hoser, "Do you know JT?"

Bwahaha! I even know how to pronounce his first name now. I'm still working on the last name...

And if you don't give me your address how else will you get all these sweet USDM parts your buddy in Ohio sends you?

I just call him JT. But I pronounce it all French and sexy. I just wish his middle name was French too.

Bwahaha! I even know how to pronounce his first name now. I'm still working on the last name...

And if you don't give me your address how else will you get all these sweet USDM parts your buddy in Ohio sends you?

they all go to the office silly, just like your stuff, besides you keep the parts and ill keep all the sweet Canadian chocolate treats.

I just call him JT. But I pronounce it all French and sexy. I just wish his middle name was French too.

I'll tutor you on the pronunciation of his full name. Please tell me you haven't been calling him "Jeen"

Ha Evan i no has a middle name, its a 2 part first name. Cam you should hear the "sexy" i finally figured out why Tessa stays around. :)

1-IMG_3774_zps01007c31.jpg

1-IMG_3772_zpsaef02db6.jpg

1-IMG_3760_zps3e03e669.jpg

1-IMG_3754_zpsada0ec33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back