bigpimpin sighting?

Yea i work too damn much!!LOL The trip to rochester is killin me...Seems like i dont have a damn life ne more...

That stinks man! I haven't been out zoomin' around just for fun much this summer either... just because of the price of gas. I am fortunate enough though, to have weekends off from my job.

alright I always see a light blue Mazda 3 4 door with a black grill on my way home from work....on 125 any takers?? You gave me a thumbs up the other day!!

alright I always see a light blue Mazda 3 4 door with a black grill on my way home from work....on 125 any takers?? You gave me a thumbs up the other day!!

I saw the same 3 on 125 as well but he would not give me the thumbs up in a GTO. :(

Chris have you spotted the 03.5 titan gray MSP from CT in Rochester?

Last edited:
I do believe i seen him a few days ago not to sure though it was a quick glance, he had passed me and i only had a quick look...just found out ill be going back to the portsmouth store the end of this month....so maybe youll see me more

I saw you and your girl this week at Moe's. I tried to stick around at the front window (I work right next door at Infinite Imaging) but I think the phone rang or something, and I couldn't flag you down. This whole construction thing at the plaza is nuts too. Its crazy loud, and our walls are shaking from all the demolition.

It's supposed to be completed in March... so I've got a long time to have that crap outside my work. It sucks!

I saw bigpimpin in Downtown Providence, RI around 2am this morning! (lol2)

haha, Same color and it reminded me of this thread so I had to post up. lol But it must be nice to have your own fan blog! :)

Last edited:
Back