Bigger and Better AZ MEET!

slooper

Hey guys. for our next Arizona Protege meet, we're planning on actually roping off spots at the Pavilions - no more searching this time :)
Jason, at RM Racing is helping to organize. This time it will be more of an all day event. The registration will be at RM in the early afternoon. Then we will be caravaning from there over to the pavilions. We'll have our own roped off section!! They're going to be giving out lunch tickets for everyone to get food (don't know how that will work) But it should be a good time. As good, if not better than last time. Much more planned and organized than the last meet.

If you can go - post a reply here and email your RSVP to laurie@rmrace.com

See ya!

When is it? I am in Sierra Vista and might be able to make it up if I do some planning but I don't see a date.

hehe whoops it's on the 18th of January - sorry bout that

Just got an email from Jason, looks like they're barbequin'

Also, he says that they're bringing all the Ford Focus people too, so we REALLY need to have a good turnout and represent the Protege' scene.

so far, we've only gotten a few RSVPs

WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE THIS A BIG EVENT!!

I'm talking to RM Racing about parts give aways etc...

PLEASE RSVP TO laurie@rmrace.com IF YOU PLAN ON GOING!!

We want to make this much bigger and better than the last event.

email me at slooper@cox.net if you have any questions.

Sean

<---- RSVP'd today. I look forward to seeing you all there... And for those of you who rode in my car last time.. Just wait till you get in it this time.. The Downpipe and added 2.5 psi has given me a bit more umph!

:)

I'll be there, and I'm bringing at least one, possibly two more PR5's from Casa Grande. What time are we meeting at RM?

RM Racing Meet

I just got an email from Jason at RM Racing and he said there are 46 vehicles RSVP'd, with 31 of those being Focuses. Come on guys we have to represent! :cool:

1:00pm-3:00pm at RM Racing
$2000 in giveaways
Free BBQ, drinks, etc
Live music

Seeya there.

Count me in...

Wazzup AZ. Daniel will be there with my Black Protege5, I am bringing my friend Brian who has a Silver Protege ES also. Where is RM Racing at???

Back