Big Island Chapter of MSPEC

Nutari

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Ok guys. Im going to try to get together a Big Isle chapter of MSPEC. This is a huge island and some car cruises and get togethers would be great.

If anyone from the big isle is interested, give me a call and I'll get a contact list going. I KNOW there are tons of mazdas on this island. I see them everday.

pm for contact info.

-Steve

Attn

I just talked to the mazda dealership here in hilo. They said if we can get a Mazda club together, they will host a 'Mazda Owners' event down at the lot. Pretty much a showcase of old and new mazdas.. there will be door prizes and prizes for specific catagories.. most unique, etc.

So come on guys! lets get this club rolling!

i should ship my car down when you got events and try out the track.

Efren

L8R said:
What track..? lol
I'll go talk to whoever runs our track.. see if I can set up something too.. I wonder how much it would cost to rent the track for a day....

I've been working on the Big Island for the past two years, and I must have passed out over three dozen **********/Hawaii cards.
It's a recruiting thing that we use. No one on the island seems to be interested in organizing.
I have no idea what's wrong with the 6 owners there. They all ask me a lot of questions on how to mod different things on the car, but no one checks it out.

---Mele Kalikimaka

Bigbaddad said:
I've been working on the Big Island for the past two years, and I must have passed out over three dozen **********/Hawaii cards.
It's a recruiting thing that we use. No one on the island seems to be interested in organizing.
I have no idea what's wrong with the 6 owners there. They all ask me a lot of questions on how to mod different things on the car, but no one checks it out.

---Mele Kalikimaka
Well, join up! I have a few people on board. Give me a call.

987-4331

I live on Oahu. I just been working on the Big Island.
Been to one M-SPEC meet with other Mazda 6 club/Hawaii members.
When the Superferry opens up, the Big Island is probably gonna be our clubs first outer island "meet/cruise"

---Mele Kalikimaka to all!!! bucky jingle bells.gif

Last edited:
Bigbaddad said:
I live on Oahu. I just been working on the Big Island.
Been to one M-SPEC meet with other Mazda 6 club/Hawaii members.
When the Superferry opens up, the Big Island is probably gonna be our clubs first outer island "meet/cruise"

---Mele Kalikimaka to all!!! View attachment 97428
Well, are you still on the island? give me a call man.. maybe we can meet up.

what do you do?

Yeah, I'm still working on the Big Island (Kona side, now).
Just got off the plane about an hour ago. Good to be back home, here in Kalihi-Uka! Kona is to damn hot.
I'm a construction worker, Unionized Sheetmetal Local 293. Father of two, sone is 21 years old, in the Air Force (Germany), daughter is 15 years old, attending Moanalua H.S.
I'm usually on the outer islands Mondays-Thursdays.
If you want to, you can hit me up at 808.630.9170, or if you got Nextel: 184*2*31296.

---Aloha

Back