Big Dinner Meet II > 15th > Natick, MA

hey guys, didn't want to post anything since i thought i would be busy at work this week but the client hasn't sent anything yet so i should be good to go tonight (drive2). i'll try and get there around 6 or so. see you guys later!

well, the ENTIRE lot was filled... it was crazy.. then some D-Bags decided to start doing burnouts and the police came and booted us... luckily most of the NEPOC people were off eating dinner when this happend.. :)

Well, there must have been close to 300 cars...ok, maybe not that many but we filled the far lot and then some. Lots of different cars but the lighting was bad so I didn't get a chance to really admire most of them. Josh will post photos later since I saw him with his camera out. We went to dinner and apparently the riff-raff decided it would be great to do burn outs while we were gone. Needless to say it got broken up by the cops with threats of towing cars. Figures...guess that won't be happening again.

Yeah.. Thanks Krysy and Jeff for keeping me company while everyone bailed on me and didn't tell me.. :p But it was decent...some really nice cars..some really rice cars.. but when the burnouts and bulls*** started happening and people being morons.. thats when cops came and all that crap. :/ Lamers. Didn't even get to get pics of my car :(

hey JUST got home, matt, bill and i went back to jordans to see the carnage...burnout marks everywhere, and i took a bunch more pics. i also saw the RCR crew from the '07 rally...all i heard was "REDDDD" from across the parking lot lol...

good times, really great to meet all of you, even though i know i won't remember half of your names or cars next time around lol

diesel mazda ftw!

Yeah.. Thanks Krysy and Jeff for keeping me company while everyone bailed on me and didn't tell me.. :p But it was decent...some really nice cars..some really rice cars.. but when the burnouts and bulls*** started happening and people being morons.. thats when cops came and all that crap. :/ Lamers. Didn't even get to get pics of my car :(

hey i took a pic of ur car i think...the only black rx8 there right?

Over 300 cars and with that much testosterone in the air with no authority and it was bound to break loose at some point. I felt like I was in a scene from FNF. That was mad crazy cars of all types. Sucks because I never got a chance to look all around, though planned to after dinner. Only snapped a few photos as a result.

ah stop man you're making me jealous i prob would have arrived about the time it was getting broken up ... baaahh!

Was a great time as everyone said till... Nice to finally meet Ashely. Sorry you missed it Mark. It was great to see old faces again. Specially my old P5. Looks great Oleg.

Just as I pulled out a cop came roaring in, no lights. Did he do anything?

I arrived home unscathed, however police where pulling others over left and right.

bigmeet1.jpg

bigmeet2.jpg

bigmeet3.jpg

bigmeet4.jpg

bigmeet5.jpg

bigmeet6.jpg

bigmeet7.jpg

bigmeet8.jpg

bigmeet9.jpg

bigmeet10.jpg

Back