Better Than SRT4 Neon!!!

pjc1800

:
Yellow MP3
i really felt that this is the Neon of all Neons. this is a customer's car that is here as i type this. i'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Attachments

• im000876.jpg
    im000876.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 487
look at that wing..."thats a huge b****!"...haha

Attachments

• im000881.jpg
    im000881.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 315
Holy s*** you guys have a nice shop!
Brand New huh?
What company?

Its amazing what drives into a car audio shop.

Can I post this on the neon board?

check out the penny jar behind the center console lol

that's the mod fund/weight ballast for better weight distribution!!

pjc1800 said:
i really felt that this is the Neon of all Neons. this is a customer's car that is here as i type this. i'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Christ! That is an ugly car!

this shop has been around for about 6-7 years...we clean it everyday before we go home. our boss is cool as s*** but anal about stuff being clean. we can get six car in the install bay and about 2 more under the roof that extends from the shop doors. the wood shop is behind the bay and also has a garage door and room for one more car...our 91 ford festiva with 4 - L7 15s.

zoomzoom...the penny jar had us rollin for a while. i didnt think anyone would recognize it in the pics...lol

The shop is outstanding looking alone. I am very jelous :(

Check this, our store just got $180,000 for renovations. Not one dam thing is going to the mobile department, NOTHING. Most of my boards don't work. I can baraly power the JL amps and its only setup for 2 RCA prouts, no subwoofer control. Every panel has been reused dozens of times.

The shops has its issues, which I won't list as everyone will get board of reading it by the 7th page.

you know I used to own an R/T Neon...but that is hella freakin ugly. where the **** did the driver side front quarter panel go?!?!:wtf:

i wanted proof that i have witnessed this thing in real life so i got a pic beside the engine. while the hood was up i realized where all of the power comes from. loom...simple white and chrome loom. that is the key to this car's success!
i LOVE the srt4, but this makes me look at neons in a different light...

Attachments

• im000885.jpg
    im000885.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 164
we are bored, if ya'll cant tell. here is darrin, owner of 2- 2nd gen. rx7s, being forced to work on it.
1st...i'll get some pics of the entire store and post them. its not a chain store...individually owned. not too brag too much, but it is one the nicest stores i have ever seen...very nice to work in, kinda got lucky with this job.

ok...that thing has type s seatbelt pads on it...since when has a dodge product ever come in an "s" series? at least get something that matches

Back