better pics of the 19" rims on my 3

eting_pro5 said:
did you remove the side moldings from your car, or does the 3 not have any? it looks oddly naked.

Yes, I removed the moldings. They don't really match the lines of the car at all IMO.

hey Doctor3,
I'm in The Orange Park area.
and Yes I'm still contemplating whether I actually want to get a new car or modify the saturn. Either way I'll have a 20k loan. It's gonna be about a month or 2 before I actually do make my decision b/c One of my hearing aids broke and I just went to the people I had them made from to get it repaired and to order an extra set for non-physical activities. Well, I found out they no longer made the analog style( which is ghetto technologically speaking), as only 2 companies still made the style. So I pretty much have to upgrade to digital, which is MUCH better hearing quality,clearer, etc. But the ones that I want are $960 each. So yay empty pocketbook (bang)
Oh sorry for the threadjack.... back to the wheelies yo!

Rock said:
hey Doctor3,
I'm in The Orange Park area.
and Yes I'm still contemplating whether I actually want to get a new car or modify the saturn. Either way I'll have a 20k loan. It's gonna be about a month or 2 before I actually do make my decision b/c One of my hearing aids broke and I just went to the people I had them made from to get it repaired and to order an extra set for non-physical activities. Well, I found out they no longer made the analog style( which is ghetto technologically speaking), as only 2 companies still made the style. So I pretty much have to upgrade to digital, which is MUCH better hearing quality,clearer, etc. But the ones that I want are $960 each. So yay empty pocketbook (bang)
Oh sorry for the threadjack.... back to the wheelies yo!
Cool, I just sent you a PM.
Just so we don't thread jack, I figured the front and rear speakers were the same size. Was unsure if the 4DR and the % DR were the same though. Are the 4DR rerars on the back deck or in the door like the 5 DR?
Tim

(2thumbs) That's tight.I was initially thinking about getting some 19"s, but I'll probably opt for 18"s. I don't think you would be able to lower it that much seeing that you got the 19"s.

I'd agree with you Borica you also have to remember that if you are going 18+ that the wheel tends to raise the hub assembly up. So you could very well fit 19's on a lowered car. The question is will you have to modify the fenderwell?

Personally I want the best of both worlds (performance&looks) so 18's are the way to go for me

Edit: had to change a name, thought it was baracuda

skoot said:
do u think 20s are possible

Not unless they make a sidewall profile lower than a 35 series (I've never seen one personally) or you don't mind your speedometer being WAY off.

they make em in 30 goldwing... where have you been.... J/K
main problem you will have is wheelwell clearance.
Funny thing is we put 20's a fricking Toyota Scion XB. that was some funny shizzat.... Imagine if you will, a cheesebox with big spinners on it :cool:
looks like a rolling circus bus.
20X7 or 20X7.5 might work, but you'll need some thin rubber, which I won't recommend if you have horrible road conditions.

Circus Bus? hahahahaha

Rock said:
they make em in 30 goldwing... where have you been.... J/K
main problem you will have is wheelwell clearance.
Funny thing is we put 20's a fricking Toyota Scion XB. that was some funny shizzat.... Imagine if you will, a cheesebox with big spinners on it :cool:
looks like a rolling circus bus.
20X7 or 20X7.5 might work, but you'll need some thin rubber, which I won't recommend if you have horrible road conditions.
LOL

I don't think 20's would be a problem at all. If you could find a 7.5" wide 20 with the right offset it should fit. You probably wouldn't be able to lower it, but I don't think you'd have any problems at stock height.

Latest posts

Back