Best Protege?

BlueWolfCry said:
black rob...that is so pimp, how did the new spoiler fit with the original holes? did it line perfectly?

I had to stretch it a little. Just a little. Its made out of fiberglass. I got it from procarparts.com. It's not the orginal Mazdaspeed spoiler. Which is made of good plastic. But it fit pretty good.

group.JPG

teamsbr2.JPG

Good times, wish the weather was like that again :(.

bluewolfcry - i will let you know if the 03.5 spoiler fits the stock holes on friday. thats when my spoiler comes in.

Honestly, I dont think they will have the same exact places for mounting. I have seen some pics of the mounting holes and honestly i think they are a little off with the ES wing's mounting location.

either way i will post and let you know with pics.

RXMmazdaspeed said:
motegimazda is hot
:D

:confused: Where'd that come from?

lol. Yeah thats my location! Down under the sheets ;)

mp5spicyorange!
Thats awesome as hell! You definately get my vote. That color looks hot on the P5!

Can i get some votes? :D

Grrrr....
faa941d5.jpg

HIDs..
f9fbfdec.jpg

Pics of powdercoated Racing Harts... ( calipers are annodized blue now not red )

fb1dde2d.jpg

rt66protege said:
Pic major sucks, but here's my baaaby! I love her, yes I do. I'm in love with her!! *ahem* Does that void my claim to heterosexuality? :D Of course this was also taken the first week I had her. I will need to take more pictures of her. :)

dreaszoom.jpg

dreaszoom2.jpg

More

carsandias.jpg

tinted2.jpg

please forgive me, im new to the forum and i wanted to post more pics, but i can only attach images. how do you put images in the messages?

Last edited:
protegeryder00 said:
please forgive me, im new to the forum and i wanted to post more pics, but i can only attach images. how do you put images in the messages?
[ img ]http://whatevertheaddressis/change/this.jpg[ /img ]

Just remove the spaces.

the only picture i have, and sorry the quality sucks but it was a camera phone.

Attachments

• msoae101.jpg
    msoae101.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 69
Back