Best P5 body kit, does anyone have it?

magnumP5 said:
If anyone here has the free time... try photochopping this pick by filling in some of the hole around the ic (like just so the ic is viewable and maybe some of the endtanks). Here's the pic:
attachment.php

I'm just curious is the bumper could be salvaged and made to look good or if trying to do that would make too much "flat" or empty space.

This is what I figured I would have done if I decided to go with this bumper. I would have made a fiberglass piece to fit around the intercooler kinda like a funnel and painted it black. After seeing the bumper on the blue msp I don't think I will be getting it. If someone even pushed on it too hard with their leg while looking at your engine it would crack! One high angled driveway and bye-bye.

wouldn't that be nice. If I had a ton of money to throw away I'd definitely do it haha.

Let's see.. need the JDM rear bumper reinforcement, some different front bumper reinforcement, the Postert axleback (looks cool, matches the rectangularness of the JDM taillights haha), and then their bumpers, sideskirts, and spoiler.

I really like that rear window spoiler, but I still dunno about having two spoilers haha. If they had a spoiler with that design that replaced the stock spoiler I'd love it.

Those gills on the front bumper are fun :)

That second rear spoiler is kinda growing on me. I don't know.....it might be a little much?

MikeAwesome42 said:
that rallisport kit is terrifying...id rather watch old people **** than put that on my car

I dont know man i'd rather put that on my car and then take it off, becuase it would be much cheaper then having to pay for all the theropy needed after watchign to old people go at it!

watching old peeps **** is HIlarOUS

"My back, my back!"

Canecreekfreak said:
I agree. Does the P5 really need a body kit? I don't think it does.

No,it really doesn't.Mazda "hit the nail on the head" w/ the OEM kit.I mean,if anything,the "Field Break" kit would be a nice replacement or even the AutoExe.

Anyway,the RS kit is hideous!Too damn aggressive for the car.

Josh that kit you posted doesn't look too bad. I'd love to see it on a car but I wouldn't know where to start looking for that. From the looks of the area around the front grille it'll require the JDM front bumper reinforcement though. If it's like the Mazda3 JDM front reinforcement it's a little piece of plastic that does crap for "reinforcing"

I really like the back bumper though. I like that wind diffusor look, so I would probably get that part painted black.

I really like the above posted JDM kit also. Anyone know where to find it?

You would need so many parts to get that to fit that unless you really can't stand the stock kit and are willing to get rid of it at any cost, that kit probably won't be worth it. I'm not 100% sure on this but from the looks of it, you'd need a JDM front and rear bumper reinforcement, sedan (non MSP) grille.. maybe a JDM one of that too), and probably a smattering of other JDM parts. The foglight holes in the bumper look like the JDM sedan fogs as well.

It does look pretty cool though, and would definitely be unique.

Back