I wonder where you can get those from?

Attachments

• main_pic.jpg
    main_pic.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
Sad...

That was the dumbest thing I ever saw.

Let's all go buy the MS3, so we can attract prostitutes!

(oh wait, I already have one)

Hikaru9 said:

Yay Prostitutes! weak video though. Needs to be way more driving and alot less of the "prostitute" running her mouth about things we just don't care about.

Refonbass said:
I want those mirrors!!!!
I wonder where you can get those from?

can you circle these mirrors? I cant seem to see them in this picture?

:p

Cant watch teh video... @ work. But the picture is atleast nice..

Hikaru9 said:

I'm in school right now, so i don't have audio on the computer...But i see exactly where your coming from

the best way would be to set up a group buy with a sponser, but this forum isn't the best for that type of thing. I am sure they would be pretty expensive.

dread said:
the best way would be to set up a group buy with a sponser, but this forum isn't the best for that type of thing. I am sure they would be pretty expensive.

What do you mean? Forum is the best for that type of thing! Where else would you do group buys?

These mirrors remind me of e36 M3 mirrors! (jerkit)

we should definitely look into setting up some sort of group buy for those things. First off we should find out if one of the North American dealers can find out some info on the cost of the mirrors.

]There just M3 style mirrors.... Dont know what all the fuss is about, Ive got some on my eclipse Ill sell you guys :) all though mine have turn signals in them :( Personally Im pretty happy with the ears we got...(dance)

Last edited:
I noticed a couple things in that brochure.....the speedo goes to 180 MPH, There's some little things in front of the headlights, and there's something about digital service record keeping. I wonder if the records are stored on the car's computer, or on the computer for the dealer's service department. I wonder if that applies in the States as well.

dommo_g said:
I noticed a couple things in that brochure.....the speedo goes to 180 MPH, There's some little things in front of the headlights, and there's something about digital service record keeping. I wonder if the records are stored on the car's computer, or on the computer for the dealer's service department. I wonder if that applies in the States as well.

speedo - I cant speak for. The "little things" infront of the headlights are headlamp washers as its required in Europe that every car have them. The Digital Service Record is a program from mazda that stores data on a centralized server so that there can be no tampering of Odo or loss of records (as you can with paper). That means when you go to sell your car you will ALWAYS have all the service records. Its a service that Mazda offers and has nothing to do with the car itself.

oh, and whats stupid is that the lowered suspension, rear spoiler and mirrors are in their sport aero package. The MPS 3 also comes standard with the US Spec mirrors and the standard 3 Hatch spoiler/suspension. If you read theres a separate "Sport Aero Kit" that includes the Mazdaspeed 3 spoiler, those mirrors and "eibach lowered suspension"

Back