Before and After photos of your Mazda

Your quite welcome man! I will check your build list out. Also working on a car is there is no done point until there is nothing else you can do.

yes and no, once im done with what i have on the list, im done with this project, and on to the next one which is a 2011 WRX

here is an updated pic of mine.... except my calipers are done pink now..

mazda1.jpg

LOL thanks speedracer. Yeah I didnt post before pics since I already did it just doing an update haha. THANKS FRANKEN =)

Your welcome! I need wheels badly I hate the stock ones, hate not having a job to do this stuff. I'm thinking 18x8 or 17x7 either Enkei Ekm3's or Edr9's. Don't really want black wheels so either silver or another color if available.

so i dont have a pic of the car when i first bought it, but i bought it brand new and it looked exactly like this only different fogs..

maz3-1.jpg

now it looks like this :)..
dd4.jpg

dd6.jpg

I was gonna paint my wheels black like that but I didn't think it would look good. I was totally wrong! They looks sweet! Awesome care man.,

At college so without my before pics and this is all I have but its a 05 titanium grey sedan.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
267875_139463339465419_100002052601053_266806_8219595_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I've been working on it on and off the last couple months I really started getting into it. And the SE was only released in 05 I believe and similar to the Grand Touring. Bose, leather, etc. And the striping is a trim I actually did myself.

Latest posts

Back