Day i brought it home
n5022944582207293561006.jpg

Day i sold it
0000002lq.jpg

First day i owned it
0000001mr.jpg

Meet last week
24669010150619832195247.jpg

Just a thought here and this is directed more towards Franken. Remove your resonator now. It won't do much for anything except for the sound. MAYBE a slight gain im MPG's. I did it to mine about a week ago and she growls alot deeper with it off. plus if you are planning on getting a CAI anyways youll be removing it regardless. your just doing on step a little earlier than needed ;)

Just a thought here and this is directed more towards Franken. Remove your resonator now. It won't do much for anything except for the sound. MAYBE a slight gain im MPG's. I did it to mine about a week ago and she growls alot deeper with it off. plus if you are planning on getting a CAI anyways youll be removing it regardless. your just doing on step a little earlier than needed ;)

Well I don't know what you are talking about lol. Do you have photos and maybe a write up on how to?? I would love to make my baby sound bigger lol. But Thanks man PM me with the info if you can.

are you talking about the intake resonator??? if So got a very good write up from this forum. Will do it tomorrow! thanks in advance I will have to hear how it sounds when I'm done.

Well, we all know how the 3 looks like when we get it out of dealrship so skiping the old to the new..
One shot of my 3S, 2005 and another of my 3STR 2007

26576060001_large.jpg

26133400050_large.jpg

Sport Touring

your diferent trims tells whats in your correct?

I SV 2.0l 2.0L I-4 engine
5-spd man w/OD transmission
16" steel wheels
front fog/driving lights

I S 2.0L BASIC SPORT
16" steel wheels
front fog/driving lights
front air conditioning, manual

I TR TOURING
1st5-spd man w/OD transmission
16" steel wheels
front fog/driving lights
row regular express open sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
ABS and driveline traction control
16" silver aluminum wheels
keyfob (all doors) remote keyless entry

S SPORT 2.3L
1st row regular express open sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
17" silver aluminum wheels

S TR SPORT TOURING 2.3L
1st row regular express open sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
ABS and driveline traction control
17" silver aluminum wheels
front fog/driving lights

GT GRAND TOURING 2.3L
Adding to or replacing features on s Sport 4dr Sedan Trouring:
front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
driver and passenger Heated front seats

and of course
MAZDASPEED3
MAZDASPEED3 GT (realy not used) just because its only the addition of Nav and a few other gadgets.

If you are from Canada or something you will see the GX and other trim names...

before was a few posts up...but i since switched to new rubber lol so I think this after pic is better suited

Photo_1BC15DF5-6FAE-969E-E6EE-A78CFA39175E.jpg

Photo_82523FF6-6211-7330-4381-8346D6E11E93.jpg

Last edited:
Well i wanna play unfortunately all my old pics from when i bought it are long gone but i found this its the exact same thing except i have a sun roof, so heres my baby its not much but its mine. Right now im going through my build process and hopefully itll be put back together soon.

Before
3EEECEC4-76AD-4EFB-867E-786C2EB7F367_1.jpg

In between
DSCN1275.jpg

and now
2010-10-09_13-08-14_357.jpg

2010-10-09_13-11-51_197.jpg

Thanks man i appreciate the kind words. Ive done quite a bit actually and im no where near done. I got plans for this old girl if you click in my sig theres a few pics of whats been installed, and a list on the second post. Itll tell ya whats been done, whats waiting to be installed, and whats next on the purchace list.

Im actually talking with corksport right now (well not right this minute but today) about buying and installing a 1.5L JDM motor it has like 22K on it. I am building my motor now and was gonna buy a rebuild kit but a buddy told me about the motor so instead of the paying 500 for the kit i should just buy the motor. So Ill see how it all works out in a few weeks.

Your quite welcome man! I will check your build list out. Also working on a car is there is no done point until there is nothing else you can do.

Back