Beeping only when rolling TPMS reset? 2008 CX-9

:
08 cx9 grand touring
2008 CX9 I'm getting steady beep only when rolling. Nothing at a standstill. I just replaced one TPMS so I'm thinking that must be it. It's an aftermarket sensor that is "supposed" to relearn automatically. One review of my exact vehicle said it worked resetting. It didn't. The shop that did the tire install said his scanner might not pick up the aftermarket sensor. Low tire light is not on. Any way I can reset this myself? The Youtube videos show holding a button that my older vehicle doesn't have. Shop is closed till Tuesday and it driving my nuts. Also I need wheel speed sensors in the front but it's been like that forever and I never had a beeping sound till I changed the TPMS. Do You think that could be the problem. No idea why it would just start beeping when rolling when that never happened before

I had all 4 sensors replaced on my 2012 recently and the TPMS was acting odd. Going on and off, beeping sometimes and sometimes not. I just tried disconnecting my battery at the negative terminal overnight to hopefully get the system to forget all the settings and start over. Not sure yet if it worked completely but it does seem better.

Back