Because I'm here

almightybmw

:
1990 Protege 4WD
I just have to make a thread because I'm the only one out here, and it's boring driving 10+ hours to the Seattle area for any meets they do there. Seriously, doesn't anyone want to live in the middle of nowhere?? It's Exciting!

lol that sucks man...but I have a feeling you're the only one that will be posting in this section...

no way! that's great. What do you drive? ....looks like a P5. Hmm. I've seen 2 P5's in bzn, rare car, so I guess one must have been yours.

whats going on guys just seeing if theres any mazdaspeeds in montana coming out this summer for a few weeks to meet up wit some family . was just going to see about getting together with some other speeds.

sorry, dont check this thread very often. I drive a black P5 with the 03.5 racing hart rims, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows, smoked tail lights. minnesota plate on the back, took the front one off once i got here. soon my car will have some black steelies and a ski rack on top, so if you see me around honk or something.

will do. If you read this before saturday, there's a pumpkin chucking contest in the fields west of the Hedges. I've built a trebuchet for it, hoping I'll win the distance contest. 2pm if you can make it!

I just have to make a thread because I'm the only one out here, and it's boring driving 10+ hours to the Seattle area for any meets they do there. Seriously, doesn't anyone want to live in the middle of nowhere?? It's Exciting!

Damn dude, I live in Lewiston, ID and I thought I was WAY out of the way. I know how you feel, I feel lucky if I even see any mazda at all and there are NO Speeds here except me.

Latest posts

Back