Bc2 And Fmic

I dont think anyone has the BC2 kit on with an FMIC. At least I have not seen one here. Sorry that no one has helped ya man.

If your just looking for an opinion, post pics of the FMIC's your interested in, and have someone pshop it into a BC2 bumper. Alot of peeps here are pshop gurus :D

Talk to sp33d he has a buddy club kit with a mam fmic and it fills up the whole bottom grille.

540James said:
Just wondering what FMIC would look best in the BC2 kit front bumper. (www.buddyclub2.com for those who don't know what it looks like). And which one would fit the best?

I have the ion fmic with the bc2

Attachments

• Chris_C_JAX_9.jpg
    Chris_C_JAX_9.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 808
I have the BC2 front bumper with a HiBoost FMIC. Don't have a pic but it fits perfect and totally even view of the end tanks.

Dont have that great of a pic but check the "reader's rides in Superstreet " this month and you can see some of the FMIC not the upper half.

msprotege2nr said:
I have the ion fmic with the bc2

that looks pretty nice man, i like the splitter you've got.... did you get that with the kit, or is that something separate??

jmv said:
that looks pretty nice man, i like the splitter you've got.... did you get that with the kit, or is that something separate??

thanks, the splitter and the canards are from buddyclub2 also, but they were bought seperatly

nvmsp said:
I have the BC2 front bumper with a HiBoost FMIC. Don't have a pic but it fits perfect and totally even view of the end tanks.

Dont have that great of a pic but check the "reader's rides in Superstreet " this month and you can see some of the FMIC not the upper half.

haha i just saw that yesterday and was wondering if you were on the forums or not

Latest posts

Back