BAMM 2K11!! May 27th-29th

Sure does! And now the wife's car is ready to go. Got the lowering springs and struts on it Saturday.

I know! It looks AWSOME too!
So we'll be bringing both 626's (my '96 and her '02). This is gonna be cool!!!

Can't wait to see who else'll be there. It'll be good to be at a meet where there's more 626's there than ours.

Getting close to time! Very excited this year and its going to be a good time for all. Hope to see many people there!

If only I could find a damn hotel thats reasonable! Damn the Indy 500 for being the same weekend.

Man, it's looking like I may not be able to make it, but it's too soon to tell. Money's too tight to mention with everything that's been popping up around here. I'll be making my reservations soon anyway though. Gonna stay optimistic until the very last minute.

I will be going! I hope to see everyone there! Hotels aren't going to be bad in Noblesville.

Woot, just a couple weeks away! Next week I get to start working on the '95 and I should be ready to go!

It is still up in the air if I will have the '95 or not. It depends on how quick I get money for the '96, so I can fix the '95 and drive it some so I feel comfortable driving it that far, lol. Either way I will be there

less than 2 weeks!

anymore details for Friday night? people just kind of doing their own thing or meeting up at the bowling alley posted in the OP?

Latest posts

Back