badge on trunk ??????

need help i see some of you guys have either cut or replced your mazda symbol on the trunk with that flying "m" badge how do you get the symbol off the trunk and where do you get the cut one ?

most cut it themselves and its called the "evil M" and you can get it off by takeing some fishing ling and do a sort of sawing motion behind the badge and it will come right off.

Fishing wire or floss will work. An when/if you cut it to an "evil M" make sure its even b4 u cut it.

if you use a low heat (from a blow dryer, NOT a heat gun) it will come off very easily.

As above, either use a blow dryer or park in the sun for a bit, then use fishing line. There are two pins located at the intersection of the surround part and the M part that you have to work around. After you saw through the adhesive, those two pins will still be holding the emblem in place; just carefully pry it off.

I think someone makes and sells the evil M if you don't feel up to making it yourself, or you want to retain your stock badge. Do a search for it and it should come up.

did my " evil m " ... over the weekend....
IMG_0194.jpg

Not really a big fan of the evil M anymore.. It reminds me of Batman for some reason.. I think I'm gonna take mine off and plug the holes or something..

Back