Bad News!

Kurbz

:
SilverP5 :D
She was so young picked her up just a little under 2 months ago after my other car got smashed into by a civic.
This time it was with a 18 wheeler he cut me off and i had no time to react and in a matter of a second i had the corner of his truck through my windshield.
crashkki.jpg

03272009099.jpg

03272009104.jpg

03272009102.jpg

I loved this car i barely had any chance to modify it and enjoy it so im looking for anothere one now preferably a white one! (rockon)

Last edited:
holly god! hope your alright, thats just insane! my biggest fear is an 18 wheeler cutting me off thats what i always blow by them. another one down :(

WOW. Glad you're okay...that could have been bad. Sorry about your car, but in an accident like that, you should be happy you walked away without serious injury. Despite the fact that it was a rear-end, were you cited/is it considered your fault?

Holy hell. Glad to know you're ok.

Oh and just before the vultures come out, you should specify in your post whether or not you're parting stuff out from the wreck.

The most important thing: You are OK.
Cars would come and go in life for sure

Lol no no parts to be parted out its the insurances car so it will be going to the scrap yard and ya atleast i walked away :D
Has of no i still dont know who was put at fault or if it is 50/50 cause they brought me to the hospital so i didnt feel out an accident report or know what the other guy said to the police but i did here him saying he was in the wrong exit and cut over to where i was in the middle lane so hopefully im not put at fault(fingers crossed)

Congrats on surviving. s***. I hate to see a smashed Mazda.

I avoid trucks like the plague.

poor yeller p5.....but yet another driver get's away...

why white....so so so boring

edit: sorry for those who drive white

Congrats on surviving. s***. I hate to see a smashed Mazda.

I avoid trucks like the plague.

glad your alive , but i love driving through trucks iv had trucks that try to cut me off but i just honk and drive on the e-lane ! lol

also had two trucks try and cut me off i just floored it

miami has some bad drivers :/

I would definitely get a white one if I couldn't find any other color.

glad your alive , but i love driving through trucks iv had trucks that try to cut me off but i just honk and drive on the e-lane ! lol

also had two trucks try and cut me off i just floored it

miami has some bad drivers :/

sounds like you might be one?(2thumbs)

sounds like you might be one?(2thumbs)

well theres a differnce i never cut off some one going faster then me , i ALWAYS put my blinkers even if there is no one , i always wear my seatbelt and im always aware of my surroundings , im not one of those that cut people off just becuase , or merge in your lane just to scratch paint .............(spank)

Back