Bad News About Ultimateracing.com

JMS'sMSP

Contributor
:
2005 RX8
This is an e-mail I got from "Darryl" from Ultimate-racing.com.
I inquired about the parts they have displayed as "upcoming" for our Mazdaspeeds after Vicocola told me about his site.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are no longer planning to manufacture any products for the Mazdaspeed Protege due to lack on interest. However, we are always welcome to custom orders if you wanted to bring your
car to us. What we could probably offer would be a cold air intake, 3"downpipe, high-flow cat, 3" cat-back exhaust, intercooler piping.

Let me know if you'd be willing to make the trek".

Thanks

Darryl

I have wrote him back and told him about this site and how there are many people that are looking to buy parts and how just the metion of the Injen CAI sent people into a frenzy.

I also said that if they still dont want to mass manufacture parts for our cars. That mabey someone in his area would be willing to let them use there car to make a couple extra for people on this board to buy. I will keep you guys updated as to what he says.

Last edited:
Good job JMS! Please keep us posted if you hear of anything definite being produced....thanks for your efforts!

Back