Bad DGM Quality CF Glovebox Piece

im sorry to see all this confusion and anger. i have dg's carbon fiber pieces (eyelids, headlight cover, radio panel, gauge bezel, glove box overlay, oil cap, engine cover). from what i know, carbon fiber is hard to lay and to make it exactly to what u want is very difficult. some pieces i have dont look 100% great, but im happy because i know a lot of work was put into making these products as best as possible. yes i have flaws in some of the products, but ill live :) -daviper, i saw your pictures of the fitment, and mine is the same way, but it doesnt really bother me. good luck to you dude and too bad some people have to be an asshole to you... peace - chris

Last edited:
I'm not sure.....do I have enough to dispute it with paypal? I mean, I have the part still so if I dispute it and get money back he wont have the part, and I'm sure if I just ship it to him he'll send it back to me or something. Any ideas on what to do?

-DaViper

paypal disputes dont work if youve recieved the part. period. or else i would have my refund from 2Loww.

I Am The Person That Sold It To Him!!!!!!

Matthew said:
paypal disputes dont work if youve recieved the part. period. or else i would have my refund from 2Loww.
Hi, i just want to say i am the person that sold him this piece. I only have ONE thing to say in my defense. He had this piece for over a month before he asked me to give him his money back. I believe in any sale or business that is not acceptable. He looked at it many times and he was fine with it. I told him nicely that if he told me when he saw it, or even a week later i would have helped him but not OVER a month after. He is only mad because i did not sell him the rest of my carbon fiber interior because i don't want to take it off. Then when he realized i wouldn't sell the rest of the pieces i guess that is when he started noticing the "flaws" on it. I have not read the entire post but i feel all i have to say in my defense is that HE HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH. There can not be one person on this board that would expect somebody to refund you money for something that long after you bought it (and already looked at it). That is just simply not how it works. I am done. Sorry for the long post, but i just don't want people assuming im the bad guy or im being an ass, because IM NOT. But over a month after i sell it is crazy to ask for a refund.

YellowBaggedP5 said:
Hi, i just want to say i am the person that sold him this piece. I only have ONE thing to say in my defense. He had this piece for over a month before he asked me to give him his money back. I believe in any sale or business that is not acceptable. He looked at it many times and he was fine with it. I told him nicely that if he told me when he saw it, or even a week later i would have helped him but not OVER a month after. He is only mad because i did not sell him the rest of my carbon fiber interior because i don't want to take it off. Then when he realized i wouldn't sell the rest of the pieces i guess that is when he started noticing the "flaws" on it. I have not read the entire post but i feel all i have to say in my defense is that HE HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH. There can not be one person on this board that would expect somebody to refund you money for something that long after you bought it (and already looked at it). That is just simply not how it works. I am done. Sorry for the long post, but i just don't want people assuming im the bad guy or im being an ass, because IM NOT. But over a month after i sell it is crazy to ask for a refund.
i just noticed i quoted you Matthew, that was a mistake, that post was not directed towards me, its just me explaining the situation to everybody.

Yes, I did have the piece for a few weeks, but I was unable to install it until a few days ago. The fact that you didn't want to sell me other pieces of your dash kit has noting to do with this, and at this point I'm glad I didn't buy any other piece from you since "new condition" may have meant broken in half for the other pieces. Look at the pictures in my very first post in this thread. The pictures speak for themselves. Does that pice really look in new condition to you?

-DaViper

WHOA WHOA about the CF radio side pieces. Mine fit fine, just on one side the tape wasn't strong enough, it takes a little bit of force to get it to conform, but it's a really nice fit once it is on. And no, I'm not just saying this because I got it for free. Every person (including my mom) to sit in the car has said that it looks amazing. I'm trying to think of what else in my car I should get CF, I'm really considering the glove box thing.. but then I realized that it's where the passenger's head hits if for some reason the airbags and seatbelts fail... just doesn't seem right to cover up the only padded part of the dash :p

oh thats right you won that raffle...thats what i meant when i said i test fitted it for someone

i told u viper.. ill buy the piece. then ill dremel it to fit.. but i wont be able to pay u till sat.. problem solved u get your money back. -=\

well the only problem with c/f radio trim is that i got different weaves. 1 has the H look and the other has V look.if you know what i mean. and i m pretty sure the set should match not be exact, but match. i just PMed Amie about it so hopefully it will get exchaged.

for the subject at hand is that you didnt buy it new, you really cant complain about the quality or fitment...period. just stop making people look bad and just sell to mypfizzle for the amount you bought it for and there no lost for you, and it never happend!my 2cents

EVADE said:
well the only problem with c/f radio trim is that i got different weaves. 1 has the H look and the other has V look.if you know what i mean. and i m pretty sure the set should match not be exact, but match. i just PMed Amie about it so hopefully it will get exchaged.
Wait, so if i buy the c/f radio side trim it wouldn't match the center console piece?

Does anybody agree that how he is handling this is not right? I have sold THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff on this website. (my front lip, my airbags, my side skirts, speakers, wing, hood, rims) and i have NEVER had a problem with anybody. Now he wants to say something like that for not even $40. (when in fact i did nothing wrong). its not even about the money, its the principle. He waited OVER A MONTH to say this. That is just CRAZY. Can somebody please say they understand where im coming from. I have NO reason to give this guy money after over a month of him looking at the piece for that long. There cannot be one person on this board that will say "i sold him that piece, then over a month later he wants his money back so i will give it to him". that is just crazy. It has absolutely nothing to do with the money, i just think the request he is making is (yes i'll say it again), CRAZY!.

DaViper said:
Ok cool Mpfizzle sounds good.

Still, nobody do business with yellowbaggedp5!

-DaViper
Can you get it through your head that after over a month of somebody buying something and you not saying anything until after all that time that they WOULD NOT give you your money. Thats like me calling the guy i bought the stock wheels from like a month ago and say "they have a couple scratches on them and the tires are a little bald but i didn't notice for a month, i want my money back" The point is that even if the piece was broken in 10 pieces (which it wasn't obviously) you could've said something within a month. You need to stop trying to make me look bad because it is not right. I have done no wrong.

^^^I see exactly where you are coming from. I think you are right to not refund something after a month, especially something as minor as a glovebox piece. I think this guy is just blowing hot air out his ass. I too have sold lots of dollars worth of parts on the forums, and bought a good bit. The first thing I do when I receive something is to give it a look over.

Protege2K said:
^^^I see exactly where you are coming from. I think you are right to not refund something after a month, especially something as minor as a glovebox piece. I think this guy is just blowing hot air out his ass. I too have sold lots of dollars worth of parts on the forums, and bought a good bit. The first thing I do when I receive something is to give it a look over.
I agree!

Also DaViper,you took way to long to do a test fit regardless of the reason.I am sure that the condition you received the piece in is exactly how yellowbaggedp5 received it.Should he be penalized for a product he did not manufacture?
I think not.He merely sold an item he didnt want but did no wrong in my eyes.
I personally think that you are really blowing this all way out of proportion.
Just my .02 cents
Matt

i dont see why yellowbagged should refund the money after so long but i also see where daviper is coming from ... i think yellowbagged shouldnt have told him the piece is in perfect condition when it clearly was not .... now u know daviper, once u order soemthing, check it immidiately and let them know if theres soemthing wrong

Back