Bad Ass RX8

N2OInferno said:
None of those have anything on the R-Magic RX8.

rm8frontview.jpg

rm8rearview.jpg

RX8Cr.jpg
thats a matter of opinion, be a man(hand)

My imaginary RX-8 has the Mazdaspeed front side and rear body kit, the Mintblue Rear wing and painted CF Hood, and Racing Hart C6 3 piece.

When you have a car that is as fast as the RX-8 there is no problem with a wing in my opinion. It is when you see a car that has a wing on it that is not being used that makes it look ricey . I think that car is sick as hell

splitvizion said:
When you have a car that is as fast as the RX-8 there is no problem with a wing in my opinion. It is when you see a car that has a wing on it that is not being used that makes it look ricey . I think that car is sick as hell
hmmm, I heard they were slow...for their segment and price range.

RODSCALIP5 said:
I heard Veilside does test inside wind tunnels for their kits, anyone know if this is true??
veilside,mugen,and gtp are the only companies i know that accually do thase test-which explains he huge bump in price

protegeV said:
hmmm, I heard they were slow...for their segment and price range.
i guess if you consider 238 hp slow.....

i hate when people say the rx-8 is slow. its as quick as it needs to be.

since when is a car that does 0-60 in the mid 5's slow?

I'd love it if my MSP did that, but it doesn't so I guess I'm slower :(

I'm not to sure about that Rmagic kit. The wing, wheels....not my style. The wheels on the 3rd one aren't too bad.

I didnt say it was slow, I just HEARD that...Seems like it should be on pr with the s2k...near the same weight...rev happy engine near the same power...
but how come no one ever mentions the hp/liter ratio on the RX8? I t pwns the forever talked about S2k engine :D

you got to watch the video from best motoring about the RX-8.

Back