Back at last, well, kinda

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
-Hey fellas. Long time no see! Been real busy for the past 5 months or so with school and what not on the mainland, then get back and find out that I am deploying to Iraq come Jan., so don't have much time to myself. Congrats to all of you that had a good showing at I-rev. Some great looking mazda's out there!
-OK, the real reason I am writing is because I have to do what I don't want to do. I have to get my pro5 ready to pack up for storage for the next year, and I decided that I am going to try to sell some stuff prior to packing it out. Mainly my rims. I have 18" G-racing Seki's, hyper silver, wrapped in Nakang tires, +48 offset, with 5000 miles on them. I would like to get $850 for them.
-There are a few chips on each rim because of the rock slide last week. I will get some pics up tomorrow morning when its light detailing the chips. I know they aren't in mint shape, but they are great for a nice look so you all can keep your show wheels packed up in tip top shape, or someone looking for some new wheels. The last kicker is that if I am going to sell them, I need them off my car and paid for no later than 10 Jan 04. My car packs the 12th.
-If you are interested, just reply to this or shoot me an email at islandzoom@hawaii.rr.com. I will be checking periodically during the day while at work, at which time I can call any one that may be interested.
-Here are some pics of what they look like(old pics, current pic to be uploaded tomorrow am). Thanks fellas, talk to you soon!

/members/rmedoc/000.jpg

/members/rmedoc/001.jpg

Last edited:
welcome home....we need to get a cruise going...maybe this new years day??? anyone? i know there cant be much people working on that day so lets see if we can do that...gotta get pro5's car up or he can just bring the pimp miata out

yup welcome back! kinda and good luck ! since you going to Iraq.

Be safe. My friend just got out of boot camp and only him and the 4 other new scouts in his unit are in the US, the rest of the unit is in Iraq. Enjoy your time home and best of luck with the rims.

Back