AWR Mounts, Single Runner Intake, Eibach, 5 spd Trans, Variable Vane Turbo, and more

I turned off the green so I'm starting a conventional FS thread with pics. I still have lots of parts that aren't pictured and are posted in older threads, but I'll get to them later. All prices are SHIPPED in the continental 48. Paypal to tom@popeperformance.com ONLY if you are relaxed about shipping. I will be going to the PO on a regular basis to ship downpipes, but I won't be making special trips for one item at a time. I also don't generally supply tracking numbers. If you will have an issue with not knowing exactly what day your part shipped and/or not having tracking please shop elsewhere. I have 2 kids, a wife, a job, a business, and another project that take priority over this stuff. Please understand ahead of time.

AWR front and rear mounts with trans mount inserts - $100

CAM00070.jpg

CAM00069.jpg

Single Runner intake manifold - $80

CAM00080.jpg

CAM00079.jpg

Possibly rebuildable 5 spd. It has syncro issues I don't know any more - $50 + freight - its worth close to that in scrap weight.

CAM00072.jpg

Driver's side headlight - $50 shipped

CAM00074.jpg

CAM00073.jpg

Mazdaspeed Heat shields - $25 shipped

CAM00076.jpg

Last edited:
im2bad4ya already had dibs and paid for the passenger side today. Sorry guys... fatti - do you have any interest in the chassis I have for a part out?

I'll do $115 shipped for the front and rear.

PM sent about the chassis, i dont want go off topic on your thread.

Im interested in the eibach's and can stop by after work sometime this week... To bad the MSP is down otherwise I would bring her over:-(

Last edited:
Shipping to 33411 is going to be around $100.

Springs and passenger side mount are gone.

Received my mount today, and it's a good thing too since I'm start the engine swap in the next half hour. Thanks a lot!

PM sent for payment information!

Back