Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

wheel gap like woah! Should've done like me and get pictures from the opposite side where it's really low :p

Cool pics tho, what tires are those? They look like R comps from the pics

img_7956.jpg

wheel gap? what's that?

yup :) it was my first time (hence the instructor in the passenger seat). don't you love my MASSIVE numbers? I didn't realize they would look so huge on the car.

Kansei said:
yup :) it was my first time (hence the instructor in the passenger seat). don't you love my MASSIVE numbers? I didn't realize they would look so huge on the car.
I wish every1 had numbers that big. I like to corner chief, and small numbers are t3h suxx0rz

aMaff said:
I wish every1 had numbers that big. I like to corner chief, and small numbers are t3h suxx0rz
you like to corner chief because you're too lazy to shag cones

and you're one to talk about lazy, mr. I have to get my work assignment first because I only work tech cuz I don't like shagging cones and like getting rides.......

haha.. I got to do all those jobs yesterday. I got 5 runs in so I did 5 work assignments. yeah some people had crap numbers that were falling off somehow (car must have been dirty when they taped) and I was like.. "um I think that's 2 cones for.. number 105 REM but I'm not sure.. it's a white 350z, check your paperwork". I think I might buy new numbers from rallydecals.com if I reserve my numbers next year. the ones I made kinda came out crappy.

a aouple from a local autox, gotta keep this tread alive!

Attachments

• 105441015-M.jpg
    105441015-M.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 105750129-L.jpg
    105750129-L.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 105750194-L.jpg
    105750194-L.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 105447415-M.jpg
    105447415-M.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 192
I love the "Family Truckster"... but, its not green! Anyway, here is a shot of what happens when you look ahead, but don't get on the throttle hard enough. (CAUTION: CONE CARNAGE)

Attachments

• CONECARNAGE.jpg
    CONECARNAGE.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 200
Back