Avarela86's MP3

I miss her...im glad you are rompin on her and enjoying her potential. :) Get some vids of her rippin up the streets!

Missing the MP3 and all her boosted glory. In her prime she was a fun little car and a blast to drive. Boost is what made her fun and boost is what made me sell her. Just bumping it since it will be a year since she was gone coming May.

I will post some pictures of her with me in first post in the next few days.

Hey, I saw you on Commercial. So strange to see you in the S2000.

Hey yea I was searching for your number to say hi but I dont have it on my new phone. PM me it! You going to the Epic Meet? I wanna try and make it out. Yea I KNEW it was you after seeing that FMIC and the hood inserts. Great bumping into you my friend!

Hey yea I was searching for your number to say hi but I dont have it on my new phone. PM me it! You going to the Epic Meet? I wanna try and make it out. Yea I KNEW it was you after seeing that FMIC and the hood inserts. Great bumping into you my friend!

Yep I am just around the corner. I can even walk there

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Just be sure to upgrade the differential. They brake by just looking at them!!!

Only break when you constantly launch the car. Most times it holds fine with regular driving. I do plan to get a spare diff JUST incase though. But im not launching the car and doin donuts left and right like the guys that pop theirs either so ill be fine for a good while.

Only break when you constantly launch the car. Most times it holds fine with regular driving. I do plan to get a spare diff JUST incase though. But im not launching the car and doin donuts left and right like the guys that pop theirs either so ill be fine for a good while.

Cool then. I spent a lot of time in track and have seem a few braking when launching... Just don't do it and enjoy it on the twistees!!!

I am pretty used to breaking gears/transmissions with the Protege. I wanna say it will be a walk in the park when swapping diffs in a RWD. :p Still something I rather not do though!! Thanks for the advice!

just keep fresh fluid in there and dont do 6k rpm clutch dumps and the rear will last forever :D

gonna throw some Amsoil 75w110 in mine here shortly before our crews trip to the dragon :)

Bump....havent posted in a while I gotta post up pics of the S2K here and share. Hope everyone is doing good.

rememebr you yellow calipers?

IMG_20120712_211956.jpg

Back