AutoR&D @ SEMA (pics)

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I knew they were going, but I didn't know that Sean (Wheelguru) was gonna have his car there. Nor did I know that he had a Carbon Fiber hood, nor have I seen that front splitter attached to the AutoEXE front lip Cool ;)
DSCN7225.jpg

DSCN7224.jpg

Nice job Rishie & Sean.(wink) (thumb)

The front splitter is just the splitter off of the MP3...all MP3's come with one....Sean just had some aluminum spacers custom fabbed to be able to attach it to the AutoEXE lip....The carbon fiber hood went on his car a few hours before leaving for SEMA...hehe.....honestly the pics dont do it justice...that carbon hood looks so bad-ass in person....also it is 14lbs and the stock hood is around 30lbs.

Nice Ride, I was talking with a friend about what wheels I would get if I got wheels for my ride, and he was telling me I should get white wheels, but I wasn't so sure about it. But those white wheels look SWEET with the Laser Blue.

By the way, I tried to check out the http://www.autornd.com website and it's no go, still in development?

Yeah the website is such a large database that it's taking forever to produce. We had to move the deadline to January. Hope for it to be done very soon. This happens to be the only FWD car that we work on. We empasize the RWD/AWD market. It's just that these cars, and being a Mazdist, handle so frikin' amazing that you can't help but want one for the price.

Thanks for the compliments guys. We will be producing a Carbon Underbody spoiler to attach to the Autoexe Front lip spoiler by January as well along with the hardware needed. We'll keep you posted.

We always bust our asses right before a show. Cars usually take leaps and bounds at that time.

If we decide to keep this rather than trade it in for a MSP it will be one bad mo' fo' along with it's Brother, my P5.

Sincerely,

The Gents at AutoRND

What are those eyebrows? They looks like vinyl but they are color matched just wayyyyy too good...

BTW..thats one hell of a shine you guys pulled outta that MP3~!! Love the aluminum pieces in the splitter! You should produce it and distribute it with the lip.

Can't see those pics hosted on the village website anymore.. Did anyone save copies of them?

ARD MP5 said:
We always bust our asses right before a show. Cars usually take leaps and bounds at that time.

I went to ARD between shows, and that car (and Greddy917's) was there, and lemme tell you, it is still NICE! Even when it's not all waxed up.
If there was a hood-open shot here, you'd see a s***-load of shiny stuff. If it's not chrome, it was polished 'till it looks like chrome. :eek: Also, the fit on the CF hood is(boobs)
Now that I see the car all cleaned up, WOW! It's the nicest Protege I've seen in person, no doubt. Greddy had the best P5, although this one guy named Vic(you around here, Vic?) had a killer midnight blue one.

Post a new pic, Greddy917! I'm pretty sure that you were getting ready to set your car up for a show, let's see your ride all decked out!
Your P5 is (bow)

hey sean,
Great wheels, i am loving them, i love the attention i get from them, again thanks alot. I am probaly going to give u a holla about the AutoX lip and grill. ( I have the same exact wheels in the picture, those wheels are on my car now!)

Back