AUTOEXE Container shipping in two weeks

Here, let me see if i can help.

The stuff that will fit the mp3.

• AutoEXE lip
  • AutoEXE grill
  • Mintblue eyebrows (if Rishie is getting them?)

Attached is a picture of the AutoEXE "mp3"

Attachments

• mp3_modif.gif
    mp3_modif.gif
    133.2 KB · Views: 178
forgot to paste duuuuuuuuuu
Grill: 250$ Canadian + 25$ for mesh grill
approx $160 Us + $15 for mesh grill

Eyebrows: 140$ Canadian
approx $90 Us

Hood wing: 230$ Canadian
approx $150 Us

Buy 2 products and receive 5% discount
Buy 3 products and receive 10% discount.
Only on product listed above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front bumper agressiv: 450$ Canadian + 50$ for mesh grill.
approx $290 Us + $30 for mesh grill.

Front Lip: 325$ Canadian
Approx $210 Us

Splitter:( under the lip in white picture, fit under the lip and under stock bumper ) 140$ Canadian
approx $90 Us

Back Lip: 300$ Canadian + 40$ for mesh grill
approx $195 Us + $30 for mesh grill.

Sides Skirts: 450$ Canadian / pair
Approx $290 Us / pair

Wow guys. Awesome. I have to put together quanitities and get a reply back on shipping and duties. I can then reply back to you guys with pricing.

thanks and let's keep it coming. I don't want anyone to miss out.

thanks, rishie

jose vargas said:
forgot to paste duuuuuuuuuu
Grill: 250$ Canadian + 25$ for mesh grill
approx $160 Us + $15 for mesh grill

Eyebrows: 140$ Canadian
approx $90 Us

Hood wing: 230$ Canadian
approx $150 Us

Buy 2 products and receive 5% discount
Buy 3 products and receive 10% discount.
Only on product listed above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front bumper agressiv: 450$ Canadian + 50$ for mesh grill.
approx $290 Us + $30 for mesh grill.

Front Lip: 325$ Canadian
Approx $210 Us

Splitter:( under the lip in white picture, fit under the lip and under stock bumper ) 140$ Canadian
approx $90 Us

Back Lip: 300$ Canadian + 40$ for mesh grill
approx $195 Us + $30 for mesh grill.

Sides Skirts: 450$ Canadian / pair
Approx $290 Us / pair

those prices are not for true autoexe parts though, im guessing thats the price list for the onderground designs stuff. right?

the onderground pieces are made of fiberglass, while the autoexe are made of high quality urathane. fiberglass will crack if you accidentally hit something with it, while the urathane will have some flex to it. im not saying that the onderground stuff is bad, but i would raither put the higher quality JDM autoexe parts on my car than the canadian fiberglass pieces.

however, i dont think rishie would be able to beat those prices ever for the autoexe, so id go with whatever you like.

while the urathane will have some flex to it. im not saying that the onderground stuff is bad, but i would raither put the higher quality JDM autoexe parts[u/] on my car than the canadian fiberglass pieces.[quote/]
not to defend them but what does higher quality means to you it use to mean hans made like fiberglass hand lade, well i personaly would go with the lightest part cuz if you going to race u want your car to be lighter

like i said, its your choice, but be perpared to buy a new lip the first time you make contact with a curb or other thing. also, to me if its a JDM part its going to be of a higher quality than an american, or canadian part, because of their higher work eithic.

yea but you must conserve wieght... thats what makes imports so powerful

I think the price is right just to be able to say that it is an authentic lip and grill. You could probably get a fiberglass one and it would probably LOOK fine, but, it will never be the same as the real Mcoy. Just like if apc makes amber jdm "Looking'' turn signals but there still not the same as the actual oem japanese parts so basicly if you arnt pasionat enough about you car tuning hobby to do it the best(and usually most expencive) way possable then thats just your pov......ok im done

I would be interested inthe eyelids and the lip.Just get back to me with prices on everything to Queens Ny 11358. From there I will decide what I really want.
Thanks,
Pete
(bluemp3) #478
Mods:
polished intake with K&N
kartboy shifter,bushings and knob
silver rota tarmacs

Way to go JAmie. hehe. We don't do replica. lol. If you're gonna do replica work gotta make sure it's better than the original. Then the original is the poor replica. hehe.

Peace.

I'll try to get some extras you guys and should have pricing tommorrow.

Thanks, Rishie

You too Niles. great analogy.

hehe. And all the others representin' the JDM. lol. That's our AREA CODE. get it. haha. that was a joke.

im down for the lip and the grill insert depending on $$. Id also REALLY like the Autoexe wing for the p5(again depends on $$). But im like almost for sure on either the lip or the wing

Let me say that last time when the yen was worth less, the lip was $400.00 as well as the wing, plus shipping.

Grille was $275.00

I'm hoping to save but we'll see.

Back