[AUS] FS-DE Block used with forged pistons / FS-DE head - Make a offer

Used FS-DE Block with 83.5mm oversized forged pistons (no rods)
Used FS-DE Head (no cam shafts)

Make a offer

PM me for contact details and provide your city and zip code for delivery estimate
Payment via Paypal: k.ridings@live.com.au

---------------------------------

Detailed description:

Purchased this engine complete from another Aussie P5 turbo in good faith that its ready to drop in and run.
Hahaha... Yeah right
The main bearings were smashed and surprised the crank is still in good nick surprising the damage to the main bearings.

I chose to have my original engine high mile stock engine stripped down and build it up to keep my numbers matching and avoid local laws prevent having an engineers certification and approval on the turbo conversion :)

No rods as I used these rods with my engine build and had conrod bushes machined to suit 18mm pin (normal FS size)

You can buy eagle rods from their catalogue to fit Nissan SR20 listing with 24mm piston pin with 92mm stroke.
This will be ready to drop in with these pistons and use std size SR20 main bearings.

One piston as a rough area on one part. My engine builder said this was due to leaning on boost.
All piston ring lands are in top condition and these could be reused.
My engine builder was pushing me to reuse them with brand new rings.
Instead I purchased brand new forged pistons from speedcircuit as this is my daily driven vehicle and with all new parts provided warranty on the work from the workshop.

If it was my toy, I would reuse this block and pistons.

Before the tear down, the dry compression test was
Cyl 1: 160
Cyl 2: 155
Cyl 3: 155
Cyl 4: 155

The crank has been balanced by the previous owner.

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG