audioheads i need help!!!

Rawny12017

:
06 blk wrx wagon
heres my setup, pioneer 8600 hu, diamond audio m6 components all around w/rf 500x 4 channel amp, and a jl w3v2d2 w/a rf 500.2 2 channel amp...heres the problem...my front left component speaker either wont play at all or play at really low volume when my other speakers are at normal volume, i mess with the fader and i still get nothing...i dont know what the hell is goin on and this is pissing me off...any help is appreciated...thanks

Wiring, There is probably a short at the sourse or at the speakers. If the wires touch at all at the speaker where the binding post is, it would cause this...

Have you been running this setup for awhile?

your easiest troubleshoot is to try swapping left for right speakers at the amp connection. If the dead spot switched to the right speaker, then it's not your wires, and I'd then check the RCA's, do the same, if it's still the same output then you've possibly had one channel of your amp go out (which is what I'd be inclined to think assuming a proper installationthat's been working well for awhile) If either ofthe previous tests turnout differently then troubleshoot your wires, indeed.

Back