Audio shop in the Triangle?

C-Bass

:
True Red MS3 GT
Hi all, anybody know of a reputable car audio shop in the triangle? I need a small enclosure built for two Memphis 10's that I already own, and the prefab boxes I can find are all too large. Since I can't find a prefab box, I figured I'd have one made that fit the 3's hatch well. Any help would be appreciated, I haven't been in the "audio scene" for quite some time, hehe.

Thanks in advance!

Check out "Radio Active" in Garner, NC. They have some great guys working there! and they do quality custom work!
Also, why have you not signed up at www.carolinamazdas.com yet? We have monthly meets, and are all pretty level folks. If you do sign up there, tell them I sent you! See you around town!

i have sent this guy 2 PMs about the site.(hi) (hi) and he is guilty of playing on MY roads. look at his avatar, i drive by that stump twice a day(ughdance)

i want to hit some real twisties soon! The road in that avatar pic could scratch my itch!

Last edited:
Demoniam said:
i want to hit some real twisties soon! The road in that avatar pic could scratch my itch!
it is one of the roads we will go on at the Asheville meet (still in planning)
we are promised some twisties at the clemson meet also(ughdance)

ro4fd said:
i have sent this guy 2 PMs about the site.(hi) (hi) and he is guilty of playing on MY roads. look at his avatar, i drive by that stump twice a day(ughdance)

Haha, guilty as charged! Thanks for the tip Demoniam, I'm planning on heading out there this weekend to see if they can get me set up. Sorry about not signing up for CM yet, I have visited the site though. I thought work had eased up, but I've been going all out here lately. I'll try to make it a point to join by this weekend, sounds like you guys have a good thing going.

great group of guys we have on CM.... i should know ;) hope to see a new face soon. you should come out to our meet on feb 10th... you can find the info on the CM site :D

Back