Attn: Wagner Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

project_msp

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
This is in regards to an incident between myself, LAX, and wagner motorsports.

First let me say that I was in no way bashing you (wagner) or LAX in anyway. I have been 200% pleased with all services provided by LAX. As far as wagner, do you honestly think I would have ordered a block from you guys if I didn't feel your company was competent? You guys came highly recommended from LAX and I trust their opinions full heartedly.

Some how you both received the wrong idea from my postings. For that, I apologize... it wasn't my intention to "flame". This has all been a misunderstanding and hopefully no further problems will arise from it.

I was unaware of any problems.....in all honesty though bro...you need to call LAX and find out what the problem is on their end....I've spoken with Wagner....he's not at fault.

what is LAX telling you about the hold-up?

I've already spoken with them.... Apperently the Dyno Meet Thread in the central chapter is what upset them. They took my "runaround" statement the wrong way. It wasn't LAX that was upset, it was wagner. Which is what I don't understand.... I've never posted anything negative about them, EVER. Somehow they got the idea that I was and called LAX who in turn informed me. Who knows.... I just want my car back. I understand these things take time but when you chunk close to 8 grand at a few companies... you would feel the same way I'm sure :\

I just want to know why wagner got upset when I didn't even post anything about them. I've heard nothing but great things and have no reason to bash them. So heh... I never said anything about them but somehow they got that impression...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back