ATTN Spool

custom, or wagner can fab something up for ya probably.

Little bevis has a set of spool IC pipes for sale right now, you'd just have to find an intercooler.

MP3skaterNC said:
custom, or wagner can fab something up for ya probably.

Little bevis has a set of spool IC pipes for sale right now, you'd just have to find an intercooler.

i can't afford it right now though :'( ...maybe around the end of january:(

well get the pipes now (they cant be that much) and the intercooler when you can? I got my I/C cheaper than the pipes

i dont want to seem selfish i know this is a very stressful time for you, but Terry i sent you my e-manage to get modded and to put maps on it and i was wondering if you could do it before the shop shut down. i sent it to you before i knew of all this stuff. i have been emailing you and leaving messages but i cant get a hold of you to talk about it. would you PLEASE pm me a phone # where i can reach you. Thanks

spoolinmp3 said:
By the way I will no longer be selling any products whatsoever. I may in the future sell emanages but that will not be for a bit.

Also rumors:

I will not become a cop, I hated that job.
I will not work for an engineering firm.
I am not moving back to Miami.

Well good luck Terry, and I may be getting an emanage from you.

Same here Terry, Im looking into an Emanage setup with the E-01, so keep us informed about that. I was just about to be a customer but hey things happen right? Were glad you cleared things up for us. I hope things turn out great for you.

terry,

your work and presence will be missed. i hope you see fit to keep the mp3 and stick around here on the forums

best regards and wishes,
Ken

I will not become a cop, I hated that job. I will not work for an engineering firm. I am not moving back to Miami.
I will not eat it in a house, I will not eat it with a mouse, I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I Am.
Sorry, just reminded me of that. lol I dont blame you, I'm NEVER moving back to Miami if I can help it. ESPECIALLY to be a cop and get shot at.

BTW, the new company can kiss my Mazda ass. Sorry to see Spool go, but tell the guy he just missed out on alot of buisness.

good luck with everything terry. i sorry to hear that spool will be nomore. :'(

i dont want to seem selfish i know this is a very stressful time for you, but Terry i sent you my e-manage to get modded and to put maps on it and i was wondering if you could do it before the shop shut down. i sent it to you before i knew of all this stuff. i have been emailing you and leaving messages but i cant get a hold of you to talk about it. would you PLEASE pm me a phone # where i can reach you. Thanks
Hey, I got your emanage but I sent it back to ya, I do not have anyof the info for the pin outs currently or the communication cable to upload your maps. I will be setup to do all this emanage stuff in a few weeks. I will offer it in the for sale section
Thanks
Terry

Yeah the person taking over is a fool. He had my $2600 in the spring for a Stage 1 setup. Why not take something that is already R&D'd and continue it!?

Wait a second. The person taking over is a genius. We're a bunch of whiney little bitches here when it comes to vendors.

Chris

GOTZOOM? said:
Beleive me, i am not a happy camper, but yelling and cussing and threatning won't do anything to help. Actually Terry contacted me via PM last night with promises to come by Friday, so we will see. I have a funny feeling that the check I DID receive will indeed bounce.

Yep, it bounced. At a federal bank, and on an Air Force Base. This is not good for me and my wifes carrers.

I <3 Terry :D

So, you going to take a break from tuning cars, all together while you regain your financial foundation?

Back