Attn: Mods & Admins - User CP glitch?

clownphish

Legacy TLT Member
Contributor
:
2018 CX-5 GT
When I go into USER CP to check the most recent updates on my subscriptions I'm often met with threads that are bolded - as if they were recently posted on - but are actually not. What's up with this? Sometimes it's accurate and sometimes it's not. Is there a setting I can change to fix this? Thanks in advance! :D

are they ones with polls? sometimes if someone votes in a poll it shows bold for me even though no replies are posted

see attached everything circled was the last poster since i looked at it.

Attachments

• snagit.jpg
    snagit.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 18
I got you on the polls thing Matthew, I figured that one out. It's just a pain when I get all excited thinking something's been replied to and then come to find it hasn't been. It's an emotional rollercoaster every time I visit my User CP. :p

I can change the poll thing if you want. I can make it where it bumps itself when someone votes, or only when someone replies.. Just let me know which way yall would rather have it

reply! im really not into the vote thing its pointless expect for the person that wanted the results. only have refresh after a reply so i have something to go into an read.

The polls I could go either way on, it doesn't matter to me. I just get annoyed when a thread is bolded like it has new replies and it's the same thing I saw last time I checked.

Back