Attention SPOOL...Attention SPOOL...

GOTZOOM?

Fast Shiftin' MoFo
:
Turbo P5
I would like a manifold like this. That is a beautiful work of art!

Bad ass manifold.bmp

Thats a nice mani Gotzoom.
Main issue is that that will not work unless you run a slim line rad and fans. The reason why is because to get those long runners to work we need to extend the flange outward more. This will make the turbo not fit unless you perform the mods I just mentioned:(
I can make a replica of that however if I extend out the flange further from the block flange

spoolinmp3 said:
Main issue is that that will not work unless you run a slim line rad and fans. The reason why is because to get those long runners to work we need to extend the flange outward more. This will make the turbo not fit unless you perform the mods I just mentioned:(
I can make a replica of that however if I extend out the flange further from the block flange

sweet

BTW, find out anything from what we talked about earlier?

well...my new manifold from spool, just installed it and it makes the turbine and downpipe hit the water steel line in the block of the car... so there is plenty of space in front of the turbo...

why me?

:mad: :wtf: :bs: :'(

Sorry man. I know how you feel. . .been there done that (well not exactly that, but I feel your pain).

spoolinmp3 said:

Why does it have to be extended outward? What keeps you from doing it just like that?

Back