port16.jpg

MazdaSpeeds everywhere,
port17.jpg

Which one do you want
port18.jpg

port19.jpg

At least these 4 look complete with body kits, badging and exhaust
Port20.jpg

very nice..now hop the fence and or barbed wire and get closer :D heheh j/k of course..thanks for the updates

I took them on Sunday, I will be by there on Wednesday and will take some more, but they will probably look the same until they actually do some work and move the cars. I might even go by later this afternoon.

digi168
it doesn't matter if they look similar...more pictures are good!
Very good in fact, keeps us from backing out our orders. haha! :D

Just keep us knowing that Mazdaspeed Protege is coming one of these days...:(

This just hit me. If the reason for delay was a part for the turbo...ok fine. But why the hell haven't they at least taken the time to put the rest of the stuff on....like spoilers, exhaust, stereo's etc. That would at least save some time later on wouldn't it?

Well I drove by on the way home, and absolutely nothing has changed since sunday.

They are just sitting there getting wet.

digi168 said:
Well I drove by on the way home, and absolutely nothing has changed since sunday.

They are just sitting there getting wet.

i knew it!...those people don't even work. i bet they sit there and just hope that the cars will be completed by itself. What on earth are they doing??...yes, i know there are alot of other cars there, but still MS-P was suppose to be shipped back in September!

Good call newf..i'd like to know why they don't save the time to do it now, than later...there's no differents..
unless the rear spoiler/ skirt /exhuast / emblems are N/A!:'(

Maybe...

they don't have the replacement parts for the defective intercooler piping.
Or maybe they read this fourm and are ROTFLTAO.

only 250 for now, the spoilers are all inside the cars, as for the rest of the parts I don't know where they are. I do know that there are at least 4 that look completed. The 200 on the south lot I can't see unless I ride my bike down the trail but with all the rain that is not likely going to happen anytime soon.

Thank you for the pics and the time you spend, I know we all appreciate it

Back