arizona mazda meets.

katsi said:
Anything in the near future?

Go to www.azmazdaclub.com

2/24/07 noon for a photoshoot near Lake Pleasant

2/24/07 3:30 PM for a carshow at the Scottsdale Pavillions

03/03/07 AZMC dyno day: performance solutions
1434 north 26th ave. phoenix,az 85009 starting at 9am on saturday march 3rd. lunch will be served at the shop and the cost will be 50 bucks for three pulls. awards will be given for highest and lowest whp output

03/10/07 Monthly club meet will be held in Tucson followed by either a mountain drive up Kitt Peak or a drive to Bisbee/Tumbstone for dinner at the OK corral cafe.

03/17 & 18/07 NOPI AZMC is entering in the car show.

this isn't really a "mazda meet" but me and my car club (midnightunerz) always meet up at the scottsdale pavilions every saturday... we have a few mazdas in our group, including my new p5!! (and my friend's ms6) ^_^ you should stop by...

sakura said:
this isn't really a "mazda meet" but me and my car club (midnightunerz) always meet up at the scottsdale pavilions every saturday... we have a few mazdas in our group, including my new p5!! (and my friend's ms6) ^_^ you should stop by...

Some of the guys from Arizona Mazda Club saw you last Saturday at the Pavs. We will be there this Saturday we have 15 - 20 spots reserved infront of McDonalds

katsi said:
"Flagstaff as in Flagstaff AZ?"

yep! i live in peoria and was on theway to meet some friends for snow, took the best wrong turn of my life.

U guys have meetings?

Yes we have meetings. AZMC has monthly business meetings on the 2nd Saturday of the month. We usually use the conference room at either one of our dealership sponsors (Avondale Mazda & Biddulph Mazda) AZMC is also a registered club with the State of Arizona (non profit organization). We have Officers and by-laws.

Arizona Mazda Club (AZMC) is a valuable resource for the latest news and information about Mazdasports tuning. We offer something for everyone!

Purpose:
The purpose of this club is to provide a community in Arizona for Mazda car enthusiasts.

Description of Activities:

The activities and events that AZMC will be participating in may include:

1. Social gatherings, such as picnics, parties, meetings
2. Fun Runs
3. Local and Regional car meets
4. Competition events
5. Car Shows
6. Member discounts
7. Community service events.

For the Month of March we are having the meeting in Tucson to give the tucson members a break on travelling.

Stop by www.azmazdaclub.com and introduce yourself.

Here is a copy of the email I sent out to AZMC club members.

Greetings fellow car nuts. I just wanted to send out a reminder about all of our up coming events.
Hope to see you there.

Bill (rednecks_r_us)
AZMC President.
www.azmazdaclub.com

2/24 ElDudo's Birthday Run/Pav's night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run Info:
We will be meeting at the North West "Corner" of I-17 and Carefree HWY at 12:00 in the McDonalds Parking lot near the Albertson's shopping center, from there we are going to head up to Lake Pleasant for a Photo Shoot and short cruise, make sure you bring $5 for the entry fee into Lake Pleasant. This will be a relatively short run as we are planning on being back at the Pavilions by 3:30p.m.

Pavs info: The majority of us will be heading over to the Pavs (Indian Bend & Loop 101) by 3:30 to set up for the show, we have 25 spaces for our members at the front of McDonalds. All are welcome to attend from
3:30p.m. on.

Dyno Day 03MAR07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

performance solutions
1434 north 26th ave.
phoenix,az 85009

starting at 9am on Saturday march 3rd.

lunch will be served at the shop and the cost will be 50 bucks for three pulls.

awards will be given for highest and lowest whp output

Monthly Meeting 10Mar07 - Tucson

The monthly meeting will be held in Tucson, so make plans accordingly...

Nopi 3-17/18-07

Registration is now open
http://register.nopi.com/

The car show begins Saturday Morning at Check-in. You can arrive as late as 4PM, but we recommend you get there by noon or shortly after. Judging begins at 10AM and runs throughout the day. As soon as your car has been judged, there will be a small dot on the windshield. You are then free to leave if you wish. Since ours are two day shows, you must return on Sunday to be eligible to win. Plus, the top ten best of show awards are judged on Sunday, and the trophies are handed out at the Awards Ceremony held at 4PM. All contestants will need to stay and claim their cash and/or trophy there, as there won't be any shipping on the awards this year.

yeah.... it was waaay too cold and we (being my car club) were at peter piper's pizza for our president's little girl's first birthday. ^_^ you guys doing anything this week?

sakura said:
yeah.... it was waaay too cold and we (being my car club) were at peter piper's pizza for our president's little girl's first birthday. ^_^ you guys doing anything this week?

Saturday we are doing dyno runs

Dyno Day 03MAR07

performance solutions
1434 north 26th ave.
phoenix,az 85009

starting at 9am on Saturday march 3rd.

lunch will be served at the shop and the cost will be 50 bucks for three pulls.

awards will be given for highest and lowest whp output

Sign up on our forum and introduce your self. Maybe the Tucson crew will be able to meet up with ya for dinner while you are out here.

Saw that :D

I won't be there as I have family in town from Mi. But you'll have fun.

There is talk of doing a southern mountain drive after the business meeeting.

I liked the plaqued at the fireup car show

rednecks_r_us said:
FIRE IT UP car show at the Peiora sports comples this Sunday. AZMC has 21 cars signed up to show

It was chisselled out glass with red dye injected on the borders so it looked like it was glowing if the light hits it right...

I felt lucky to place with all the expensive cars there....A total of 280 cars showed up...I think 10% were Mazda s...

miata mark said:
It was chisselled out glass with red dye injected on the borders so it looked like it was glowing if the light hits it right...

I felt lucky to place with all the expensive cars there....A total of 280 cars showed up...I think 10% were Mazda s...

I had to work that day but saw all the pictures. AZMC took the club participation award.

Check out all the pictures

http://azmcadmin.web.aplus.net/vb/forums/showthread.php?t=1481

Thanks for the pics Redneck

rednecks_r_us said:
I had to work that day but saw all the pictures. AZMC took the club participation award.

Check out all the pictures

http://azmcadmin.web.aplus.net/vb/forums/showthread.php?t=1481
My batteries died after taking 15 pics...I saw my car in a couple of your pics ;-).....I think my side graphics on my car look bland compared to all the pretty cars there with great looking paint jobs..

My favorite was actually the fruit stand truck...I dont think he placed thoe ;-(

Pic of Plaque

miata mark said:
My batteries died after taking 15 pics...I saw my car in a couple of your pics ;-).....I think my side graphics on my car look bland compared to all the pretty cars there with great looking paint jobs..

My favorite was actually the fruit stand truck...I dont think he placed thoe ;-(
I like this plaque a lot better then the one that Severed Ties gave out..

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2522158100072301612VgphQD

Back