Are these seats any good?

those were posted already. slug420 bought a pair and already received them from what i remember. he was going to post a review after he installed them but he did say that just from looking at them, they looked good. Just for looks, i give them a (2thumbs) So whats up with the seats Slug??

they look cool, but i wonder if they are DOT approved? If theyre not, you'll probably be really hurt if you were in an accident(god forbid).
Theyre also MIGHTY cheap for seats, i doubt theyre comfy, or will hold up well... not that the stock ones do...

This is acually his bro posting. He was always talking about how he wanted some good, comfortable seats for his msp. His b-day is coming up, so I was thinking this would be a good time to buy some.

On a different note, I was thinking about getting some 92-94 prelude seats and getting custom sliders made. But that will require some $$, so i might as well just get something that is designed for this car. Peace

I'd buy these seats for that price (assuming they're good quality) the only thing is... I'd hate to get rid of my fronts because A) they LOOK pretty good (matching the rest of the interior and all) so many compliments!! and B) who the hell would buy them??? what a waste! they'd sit in my basement along with the rest of my "junk"... (big sigh) With all that said, though it might seem a bit "ghetto", I rigged 2 lumbar supports up so that they stay put... AMAZING how well I fit in the seat now. seriously better overall fit than the high end recars my friend has in his GTI. (I know I know!! but hey... 30 bucks for the pair and 5 minutes to fasten them in... if you can't afford seats like this and hate the idea of wasting the ones you already have... this "mod" may be for you.

Damn it, I've been in email contact with that seller. I was hoping that'd be my secret till I bought them!!

Back