Are there any CX5 owners who have NO hood shake?

No hood or mirror shake on my 2013 CX-5. I've driven on plenty of rough Forest Service and logging roads too.

No hood shake for me. 2014 CX-5 GT+tech. 25,000km (16,000m) and I regularly drive 120km/h.

23.5K miles on 2013 purchased in March 2012, still no hood shake. I have not exceeded 90 mph, but I do drive on rough freeways.

Very minor mirror shake and no hood shake or vibration. 2013 Touring with 4500 miles, 3 months old.

Unfortunately, trembling presents when parked by brakes and shift knob in D.
There are a lot of owners in RU have the same problem (((

This case is covered under warranty!
There is a special bulletin of Mazda, which contains procedure for elimination of the problem.

Unfortunately, trembling presents when parked by brakes and shift knob in D.
There are a lot of owners in RU have the same problem (((

This case is covered under warranty!
There is a special bulletin of Mazda, which contains procedure for elimination of the problem.

Can you link to what you mean by this? I'm not sure what you are talking about but I feel a very very minor vibration in the situation you describe on the brake pedal (but no where else).

I have purchased the car, two weeks ago and I'm noticing the driver side mirror vibration only.

Last edited:
That is "when driving" you said you had a problem when stopped in D with the brakes on. Totally different situation.

Back