Araw's Mazdaspeed 3

Nice speed bro... Btw, added ya' on youtube, keep the vidz comin... Also, for ur roof racks, whats the specs on it, I dunno if it'z better to buy a set or all seperate pieces...

Nice speed bro... Btw, added ya' on youtube, keep the vidz comin... Also, for ur roof racks, whats the specs on it, I dunno if it'z better to buy a set or all seperate pieces...

past:
control tower
48 cross bars
landing pad 11 [x2]
copperhead [x2]
44" fairing

destroyed a copperhead, 1 landing pad, and the crossbars. i bough a new landing pad set and crossbars and i only have 1 bike rack now hahah. imo, it's better to buy it piece by piece on amazon or REI. just make sure you're getting the right parts.

thanks for the add!

yeah, roof racks look sweet! what do you ride?

outside nordstrom with my brother
nordstrom.jpg

Congrats on getting the roof rack back on! Looks sweet...

Thanks!

Snapped these after a quick ride today.

dsc0234ag.jpg

my brother's caad 9 and my ugly snowflakes lol

dsc0193dg.jpg

Just picked this up. I'm using the blue spring with no shims.
Edit*Just switched to the yellow spring. Much louder.

dsc0003ur.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice car bro!!

What area of scottsdale you around? I've been to AZ alot and have relatives down there. I plan to move down there someday whenever a job opportunity arises.

Ka pinoy? Mabuhay :D

Last edited:
I really like the snowflake rims always have. Put some 25mm wheel spacers on there to sit them flush with the fender and you're set!

Very nice car bro!!

What area of scottsdale you around? I've been to AZ alot and have relatives down there. I plan to move down there someday whenever a job opportunity arises.

Ka pinoy? Mabuhay :D
shea/ 118th. yeah, it's a growing area but not too many pinoys that live here unfortunately. hopefully that will change!

I really like the snowflake rims always have. Put some 25mm wheel spacers on there to sit them flush with the fender and you're set!
yeah, im planning on getting some spacers but i doubt ill keep the snowflakes. although i am growing to like them!

bored today:
smashed2.jpg

shea/ 118th. yeah, it's a growing area but not too many pinoys that live here unfortunately. hopefully that will change!
Ah nice I kinda remember that area. My relatives lived in the Greyhawk community area. I believe it was greyhawk. And of course there's not too many around there, that area is kinda spendy lol.

Ah nice I kinda remember that area. My relatives lived in the Greyhawk community area. I believe it was greyhawk. And of course there's not too many around there, that area is kinda spendy lol.

o ok, that's a little north of me but pretty close!

where'd you get those amber sidemarkers? looks the bizness.

painted em with Krylon amber spray paint. id use that or the Vans amber paint [more expensive but lasts longer]

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrMusTXoi7PjBf3v06XXHhZ8ZbPjlnLSZTXW67fraX4ezJpcP_BQ
http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/178/840/425/q3O6.jpg

oh i see, i thought u fitted them from another mazda model ie. protege, thanks.

o, that would be so much easier. my friend fitted some amber sidemarkers from a honda and they look pretty legit. wish i had a pic =/

edit*

vacuum, washed, and waxed :)

dsc03093fm.jpg

Last edited:
Back